360 - Lifter (tappets) for 360 engine | FerrariChat

360 Lifter (tappets) for 360 engine

Discussion in '360/430' started by TRIDDER, Aug 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TRIDDER

TRIDDER Rookie

Jan 26, 2017
    Hutchinson, KS
    Full Name:
    Tim
    My '01 360 Modena experienced failure of the drivers side lifters and I have found that these parts are no longer available. Original part number 149750 and then replace by part number 195017. Originally, thought that when enough orders were placed that the parts would be manufactured. I have since found more threads related to this subject on various Ferrari sites and have learned that these parts have not been available or in very short supply for several years!

Has anyone had an independent machine shop manufacture these parts for them or have recommendation for a shop that could do this?

Thanks!

2. J360M

J360M Karting

Nov 29, 2018
  3. TRIDDER

TRIDDER Rookie

Jan 26, 2017
    Hutchinson, KS
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Yes, almost every parts website shows that you can order them, but then at checkout you get the message that they are not currently in stock. However! A buddy from the UK thinks he may have found some for me! Fingers crossed!

4. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Ive noticed this also. The websites say they have parts then at checkout nothing...anyways for lifters id try to track down Dave Helms. I think hes in colorado

5. rob73

rob73 Rookie

Apr 29, 2015
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    Bert
    Try Superformance in UK. They are still listing these lifters. I got mine supplied by them. Believe they are aftermarket, but quality is ok from my experience.

6. jjsaustin

jjsaustin Formula Junior

May 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim
  7. mferrari43

mferrari43 Karting

Jan 23, 2022
    California
    Full Name:
    Matthew Ferrari
    Kind of a noob question but, how do you get these out and reinstalled once you have the cams out? Do they just lift out of place? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

8. GogglesPisano

GogglesPisano Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2022
    East Bay, California
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Yes. A magnetic pointer/reacher works well if they're in the low position.

9. Mk1gt500

Mk1gt500 Rookie

Jul 18, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aircomp Josh
    Peugeot 206 cam followers should work

EastMemphis likes this.