430 - Aftermarket seat pics | FerrariChat

430 Aftermarket seat pics

Discussion in '360/430' started by c6vette, Aug 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
    Anybody running aftermarket seats? My factory seats are a little bit worn and I have been interested in replacing them. Would love a set of the OEM carbon seats but they are so expensive. Any good alternatives?

Show what you have!

2. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    #2 rizzo308, Aug 15, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    I am also wanting to upgrade my seat to OEM race seats and 4 point harness but the price of the seats are way outa my reach. Been looking at these seats will be re trimming them in black leather and modifying the bottom part of the seat will make it one piece. And adding the horsey on head rest.
    View attachment 281203

Attached Files:

• D.jpg
      D.jpg
      File size:
      77.7 KB
      Views:
    • SSS.jpg
      SSS.jpg
      File size:
      107.4 KB
      Views:
    • D.jpg
      D.jpg
      File size:
      77.7 KB
      Views:
    • s-l1600x.jpg
      s-l1600x.jpg
      File size:
      100.4 KB
      Views:
  3. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
    Yea those bride seats look good. I’d love to see them after you have them re upholstered

4. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    I had these all carbon FIA approved seats commissioned a few years ago with a spare set of covers made too. Required custom seat rails to be produced, etc. Etc so took a lot of effort. Design inspired by 360 Challenge and Challenge Stradale road seats.

They are very light being fully autoclaved 100% cf, circa 4.5kg each with aluminium rails vs 16kg for factory carbon reclining seats. Also have lumbar air cussions fitted which help back support and fire safe impact foam. Fantastic lateral support from the high side bolsters help tremendously in high g corners.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. RedTaxi

RedTaxi F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 1, 2012
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Glen
    ^^^They look very good.
    Sparco make the factory sport seats and they do some very similar ones in cloth for much better prices. Not being carbon saves $$$ too. If you are not after weight saving then that's were I'd go. Have a google.