Novitec lowering springs for Pista? | FerrariChat

Novitec lowering springs for Pista?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by kevin1244, Aug 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kevin1244

kevin1244 Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2008
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    KAA
    Anyone thinking of installing Novitec lowering springs on their cars? I am thinking of installing the springs and also add spacers to the OEM wheels.
    Novitec customer service is horrible though. They never respond to my messages.

2. ScuderiaCarParts

BANNED

Feb 8, 2013
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Scuderia Car Parts
    Check your PM's! :)

3. Autolove

Autolove Karting

Jun 8, 2012
    S.A. TX.
    Full Name:
    Ivan
    Can you send me pricing too! Thanks

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    PM's sent!

-James

5. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    What is the minimum and maximum lowering of the Novi Pista/Pista Spider springs?

6. AK488

AK488 Rookie

Nov 12, 2017
    Full Name:
    Andy Ko
    Are the spacers for the Pista the same as the GTB?

7. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    The Novi spacers are universal for the 458, 488, 599, 812, FF, Lusso, F12, Porto/Cali and Pista.

As a matter of personal taste and preference, have you co sidered the Hill Engineering spacers? They are some of, if not the nicest spacers I've ever seen. The quality on those are top shelf, and spacers are a pretty big deal in terms of safety.

8. AK488

AK488 Rookie

Nov 12, 2017
    Full Name:
    Andy Ko
    Hey, thanks for your recommendation. The reason I asked, is because I am currently using the Novitec Spacers on my 488, and my Pista will be arriving by the end of the year. If they are universal, I will transfer them to from the 488 to the Pista.

9. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    No prob:)

Should look the same. Only think that can make a difference is if the Pista has different wheel offsets. But from what I understand, it has the same offset as the 488. Put them on and see how you like it. They will fit. PCD, center bore, bolt size etc. it's all the same. Double check that the bolts you currently use with the spacers are also long enough to be used on the Pista wheels in case the rim flange thickness is different on the Pista wheels. I'm 99.99% sure it's not, just check it so that you're certain that you have proper bolt engagement in the hub.

AK488 likes this.