328 brake pads and how to find them... | FerrariChat

328 brake pads and how to find them...

Discussion in '308/328' started by cheesypeas, Aug 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Karting

May 28, 2008
    england
    I'm looking to buy and fit some new brake pads because my brakes are squealing.

Having searched though the forums to find which pads to buy I've see posts suggesting that they are the same as an x or a y of a particular model or year.

It didn't help.

Then I found this...

Ferodo has a selector which knows about the 328 and tells you the Ferodo pads to use.

https://www.ferodo.co.uk/catalogue.html#fitment_id=4873&search_type=vehicle

Front FDB256
    Rear FDB206

( note: I suspect the Ferodo Rear FSL206 in the suggested list is a cheaper version )
    ( I have no idea what the accessory kits they suggest are for or if they are required???)

Go online to shop for "Ferodo FDB256" etc and the shops I have seen will then suggest other makes that should fit.

2. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    Anything on Superperformance site

3. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Karting

May 28, 2008
    england
    Superperformance have a good selection. But it's nice to know what you're buying and check the prices out first. :)

4. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand
    Several 328 are ( still ) used on Ferrari challenge in UK. I Don't know if some of these drivers are F-chat member but they should know supplier for this kind of parts. That could be interresting for the other "ordinary" 328 owners

5. Milkshaker0007

Milkshaker0007 Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2012
    Midlands,uk
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I use "yellow compound " from EBC.
    They are excellent pads, no squealing, plenty of copper slip :)