Ferrari F8 Tributo | Page 98 | FerrariChat

Ferrari F8 Tributo

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Ferrari 308 GTB, Feb 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Yes, thats what the marketing manager told me this morning. Seems contrary to what we have been hearing here, why I was curious what others are being told.

2. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I have not heard but if what you are hearing is correct....that means f8 production is going to ramp up and Pista is going to slow down. Which is why they tried to get as many pista out the door prior to factory shut down.

now pista will slow down......and f8 will pick up

3. gh0st0

gh0st0 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2018
    Midwest
    In person does it look pretty different from a 488? In the pictures it looks like minor face lifted 488

4. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Looks similar. Front end and back end are different obviously but overall flow and lines are similar. It’s a nice evolution of the 488.

WM458 likes this.
  5. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    The face and the derriere is much more elegantly and fully resolved. The front representing the most significant aesthetic enhancement. The F8 is a substantive improvement over the 488 that will not disappoint. It is a very attractive car and unlike the 488, from every angle.

LARRYH likes this.
  6. Jcmd

Jcmd Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2017
    EMA
    I saw this gizmo on the exhaust tip of one of the launch cars.....is it a microphone? Maybe it is .. to complete the video coverage and supply the audio. Or is it an option for the 458 sound lovers.lol

Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I saw the F8 in person at Pebble Beach last week and really like it the car looks very good and I particularly like the color on display which they claim is Rosa Corsa.... hard to tell with the white surround but it looks very ...FWIW...

jpalmito likes this.
  8. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Good post

9. kandi

kandi Formula 3

Jun 27, 2014
  10. Lesia44

Lesia44 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2009
    Not U.S., but I was told by HR Owen in London on Wednesday that U.K. deliveries start “early in the new year”.

11. Lukeylikey

Lukeylikey F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2012
    UK
    Despite the totally different layout you can really tell the family design theme here. I personally love it. I loved the 812 more than the F8 which I thought was nice but a 7 or 8 compared to the 9+ I thought when I first saw the 812. The F8 is better than I first thought though - it’s grown on me a bit. I’m loving the post-Pininfarina look.

12. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Thanks for posting.

I love the front view ....the rear is too busy for me, maybe it will grow on me.

kandi likes this.
  13. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    kandi likes this.
  14. speedgod

speedgod Rookie

May 14, 2019
    Hello all

I am new to Ferrari Chat - please to meet you. I have my first Ferrari (F8) on order but became a tifoso shortly after birth. Earlier this month, I spent some time with my dealer creating my ideal spec and have a few questions I was not able to get answers to. I also attended the SF90 Launch at Casa Ferrari Pebble Beach and couldn’t get the answers I was looking for. My biggest concern is filling what seem to be large gaps in the wheel wells. The launch cars seem to ride very high. Hoping you all can help shed some light. Sharing a few pictures of the event as well. Thanks in advance!

General
    • For how many years will the F8 be produced?
    Spec Related
    • What is the standard ride height without a front lift?
    • Can the rear height be adjusted lower as well?
    • Are painted shields an option on the F8?
    • Will the particulate filter be included in US F8 models?
    • Is the titanium or sport exhaust louder or lighter than than the standard? If so, by how much?
    • Are the historical paint colors of higher quality with more layers of paint than the standard paint?
    Delivery Related
    • Can I visit the atelier at Ferrari HQ for final spec (before its locked)?
    • Can I visit the Factory and possibly see my car on the assembly line?
    • Upon delivery, can I drive the car on Fiorano track?

Attached Files:

elmadi and kandi like this.
  15. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
  16. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    Love the F8 in the grey colors from Grigio titanio to the darker tones.
    It helps make the rear look less busy but still get the subtle color changes to show shape and contour. Waiting for the Spider version though...

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

17. Ky1e

Ky1e Formula 3

Mar 4, 2011
    FL
    The F8 seems to have almost same performance of Pista, is a newer model and costs less. Sounds like a no-brainer, what am I missing?

18. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    A lot.