For Sale - 2017 488 Spider White/Black with Race Seats - Price reduced | FerrariChat

For Sale 2017 488 Spider White/Black with Race Seats - Price reduced

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Stevenb, Apr 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Offered today is a rare opportunity to own a 2017 488 Spider with Bianco Avus exterior, Nero interior, white stitching and the desirable large goldrake race seat with the white center stripe. This pampered garage kept car has travelled a little under 1,800 miles in sunny California. It has only seen the public roads and has never been tracked. The Leather interior, exterior paint and the Carbon Ceramic Brakes have been enjoyed in a careful manner. The original $359k msrp includes desirable options like the full carbon interior, rare center stripe on the race seats and more. The remaining years on Ferrari’s 7 year free maintenance makes sure that you can enjoy your new car to the fullest without having to worry about the basic maintenance costs. Please reach out and DM me if you have any questions. The FerrariChat exclusive asking price to get into your dream car is $345k. It is located in Southern California and ready for its new owner!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

V124EVER likes this.
  2. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    BUMP. The car will be traded in a few days. If you are interested please send me a message. 295k gets the car

3. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Fantastic spec and price.

V124EVER and Stevenb like this.
  4. Jimmy3993

Jimmy3993 Karting

Oct 31, 2016
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Jim Augustine
    Steven- I tried to PM but I'm too old it seems to figure out how. text me when you have time? 210-326-5474. In all honesty this is more car than I can afford but i do have a question for you.
    TY and glws!

5. V124EVER

V124EVER Rookie

Aug 9, 2019
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Roman Rotges
    Beautiful car! Has exactly what I like! Good luck selling it.

6. Stevenb

Stevenb F1 Rookie

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Yeah it’s a beautiful spec. The car has already sold