Dorian | FerrariChat

Dorian

Discussion in 'Florida' started by BartonWorkman, Sep 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
  2. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Stay safe.

3. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

I'm feeling like I may have dodged a canon ball here in Vero Beach.

Came down with my wife to spend a several weeks at the house, check up on things, golf, hit the beach and enjoy some good food.

Got here on 8/14 just as the rain was finally subsiding. Had almost two really perfect weeks and then it's been a very nervous 4-5 days.

Still not out-of-the-woods, but the forcast is far less ominous. Hope all the FL, GA, SC, NC folks are as fortunate.

4. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
  5. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    I must say, it was quite pleasant outside in Miami last evening. There was a nice
    breeze keeping the mosquitoes at bay and the humidity had come down quite a bit.

It was the first time one may venture outdoors near sundown and not be eaten alive
    by rabid mosquitoes and drenched in sweat from just standing outside since I can't
    remember.

BHW

6. kenneyd

kenneyd Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2014
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    All tucked in, I guess we're ready. Got one last drive in before the storm. Looks like the latest track says it's coming quite a bit closer then before

Image Unavailable, Please Login

GuyIncognito likes this.
  7. tamiami

tamiami Karting

Mar 14, 2007
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Vero was lucky with less tree debris than Irma, and Irma went up the west coast. I wasn’t sure if the garage door was going to hold when Dorian was tracking toward us so a little protection was added in case it blew in.