[Forza Ferrari] Sids Italian Grand Prix race discussion thread *** SPOILERS *** | FerrariChat

[Forza Ferrari] Sids Italian Grand Prix race discussion thread *** SPOILERS ***

Discussion in 'F1' started by daytona355, Sep 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    evening gentlemen..... probably totally against their better judgement, the moderators have asked me to continue a new concept to the F1 section..... the Ferrari tifosi formula one discussions thread.

No nastiness please, no arguments..... friendly discussions and lively banter only please, and nothing positive to be posted about Elton ever

Ideally, this should be the one thread where F1 in general, Ferrari, it’s drivers, it’s engineers and it’s cars are the main point of discussion. How are we preparing, what can be expected, what can’t (getting the bloody strategy calls right) and generally Ferrari focussed fun and games. We can also take the piss out of Elton and his team with no problems, just don’t direct any attacks at the members of the Elton fan club personally

IMPORTANT.
    Please guys, take note, this thread is for tifosi to post as an alternative to the usual F1 race thread. The mods have approved this thread as a Ferrari fan zone where anti-Ferrari posts may be considered trolling with resultant mod action. Note that attacks on another user for trolling are still unacceptable, simply report posts for mod review and possible action.

Forza Ferrari. Caio

2. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Ok, tomorrow.... I thinking we get away well with Charles, and Sebastian for once decides to make a statement of intent....... and smashes into Elton going in the first chicane and makes damn sure the Mercedes is destroyed enough that he can’t continue.

Forza Ferrari

VPX and absostone like this.
  3. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    I'm in.

Jeronimo GTO likes this.
  4. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Charles has a magnificent start, leads the race start to finish, DRS, undercuts, and tyre strategies be damned. Bottles and Hammy have a wonderful little duel, wearing out their tyres, with #77 edging out in front. Seb passes them both on Lap 3 with DRS enabled. Meanwhile Vintage Max slices his way up through the grid. Hammy senses the pressure, whines on radio, wants BOT to let him by....but Bottles says, "No!!" The silver arrow duel results in spectacular fratricide. Ferrari 1-2 finish with Max 3rd.

275gtb6c and Jeronimo GTO like this.
  5. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Is this really a moderator enforced directive? As mentioned, being a Tifosi certainly requires you love the Scuderia, but certainly does not require you hate the opposition...

lorenzobandini and ATBNM3 like this.
  6. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    It's expected that users will talk up the Scuderia, if they are critical of a team direction or driver error, they would do so as a tifosi would, and users may trash talk other drivers/teams. If you're a fan of another driver/team, you can still post, but do so respecting the tifosi zone, which most likely means ignoring any comments that you might normally refute or critique. If any discussions result in a dispute reported to the mods, it will automatically get called against the non-Scuderia side. Any personal comments made by either side are still subject to moderation under normal rules.

7. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Can I troll Seb here? Or is that considered anti-tifosi, I love the scuderia, just not Seb.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  8. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    Perhaps a more unifying topic?

Dislike of Mercedes and LH ?

Ferrari 1-2 finish scenarios for Monza?

9. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Can we just unify behind Leclerc lololol

10. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    This is not a unifying topic and nothing to do with being a Tifosi.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  11. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    #11 ylshih, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019

Based on these posts, it's apparent where you're coming from.

Trolling. Permanent thread ban.

12. csmjr91090

csmjr91090 Rookie

May 18, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Craig
    All Tifosi should be supporting the TEAM. Enough of this divisiveness by backing one driver over the other. Tomorrow's win will require both drivers. Forza Seb! Forza Charles! Forza Ferrari!

13. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    #13 Nortonious, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    Talk of rain tomorrow. Introduces more variables and personally I hope it stays dry. I think Charles is good enough and the car is fast enough for the win. I'd like to see Seb overtake #44 and #77 in the first two laps, but think it will happen once DRS is enabled regardless. Tyres, tyres, tyres... one-stop Soft-Medium I presume?

Thousands of Tifosi in Monza tomorrow disagree. I can assure you if LH's car suffers a mechanical failure they will rejoice.

Please go back and read the OP. Some simple guidelines.

Update, ah nevermind, just saw the fer312t thread ban.

ingegnere, daytona355 and csmjr91090 like this.
  14. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
  15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
  16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    If there’s something to moan about, Elton will try it...just like his cheating in Canada, he will say anything to cause issues for others, absolutely anything. Lying whining little rat. Hope the curve grande claims the prat today and he ends up in the gravel

TurboFreak650, stavura and ingegnere like this.
  17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Race day....... I hope Charles and Sebastian are having their 3 Shredded Wheat for breakfast

The spanner monkeys need to be out there wrenching every bolt, every nut, making sure nothing can go wrong mechanically. Charge it all, polish it all, make sure every connector is locked in place. No chance for error this weekend, go get our second win out of the possible four for the year, and hope the stewards don’t interfere at some point and try to give the win away to their favourite ballerina

(The ‘3 shredded wheat’ is likely an older Englishman’s joke, relates to an advert in the 1980’s for a breakfast cereal where our celebrity sportsman allegedly ate three, not two, of the aforementioned cereal and turned into a world beater!)

18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
  19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Jeronimo GTO and Nortonious like this.
  20. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Careful, too much ferrari content and you'll get a perma-ban...

21. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    That’s exactly why I posted a pic of their hero looking particularly stunning mate!! :)

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

Bas likes this.
  22. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    :)

23. ingegnere

ingegnere F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Montreal
    Cool thread - thanks Sid.

As I wrote here: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/posts/146800658/, Lewis-hating FChatters must be invading other sites. Or is it just that there are sooooo many others who see through his childish games.

Also, I DO think Ferrari out-smarted the competition (or cheated if you're Lew) in not going out early since they had the pole but when they did go out, at least Vettel tried to break away and get a tow set up for him but Leclerc couldn't or didn't want to help.

Jeronimo GTO and daytona355 like this.
  24. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge