430 - Eurospares UK | FerrariChat

430 Eurospares UK

Discussion in '360/430' started by RichardCH, Sep 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Their prices are great but they still haven't shipped the parts I ordered 2 weeks ago, all of which are pretty standard F430 stuff, so my car ends up being off the road for 4 weeks in the summer and thats way too much !

2. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

that's the way they operate. what u ordered?

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    It was August - anything not in stock might have got caught in the factory shut-down

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    When in stock, these companies in the UK are awesome, when they are not, disappointing. I've had good luck with Eurospares in the past. With Scuderia Car Parts, I waited three weeks to receive the incorrect bolts. Took another 10 or 11 days to sort out. When in stock, I can receive in two or three days.

whatheheck and Flea7 like this.
  5. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    I dont think they order these parts from Ferrari Spa as they dont make them

6. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I also recently placed an order from eurospares. They told me all the parts were 10 days out. It's kind of frustrating but I really didn't need this order right away. But it is frustrating when you can't get your parts quicker than that

7. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    I have to agree with f355spider, If the items are in stock ...I receive them in 3 or so days. They are quick to answer questions and make concession on pricing even! I've had nothing but great service from them.

f355spider and whatheheck like this.
  8. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Well i agree with the above to. I placed an order in july and had the parts in 3 to 4 days. Actually I placed several orders with eurospares and had the Parts pretty quick. Some of my recent order is special order parts and is the reason for parts delay. All in all I cannot complain about eurospares they do have pretty good service

9. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Im gonna assume if something is not in stock, you shouldn’t be surprised with possible delays. Doesn’t matter who you’re ordering from.

Continental AutoSports and Flea7 like this.
  10. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    yeah but it should not take 2 weeks for lower wishbones, my ferrari garage would have them in under 18 hours & they havent even shipped yet !

11. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    I'm sure if you ordered them from Ferrari or Ricambi they would be available also...you save a few bucks ordering from a breaker, sometimes you trade off for waiting a little. Just the way it is.

12. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

i am currently waiting for an order I placed in May. let me give you a list

so you can see, green penned are ready to be shipped, but there are 2 items that's putting the order in rest. The Perelli tire pressure label and a few windshield glass shims that few people would order (65808700)

i know, i know, i don't know where to buy cheap front o2 sensors, so I bought ferrari ones for 130 british pounds each.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    You serious, Clark?
    https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/bosch,17001,oxygen+(o2)+sensor,5132
    https://www.carid.com/bosch/wideband-oxygen-sensor-mpn-17001.html
    https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/b/bosch-3073/engine-sensors---emissions-25132/emission-smog-parts-16465/oxygen-air-fuel-ratio-sensor-12041/24932ed2a03f/bosch-oxygen-sensor/17001/2576229
    https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bch-17001/overview/

14. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Yessir, 17001 is the American part #, UK part # is 0258007001...you can see it in the pic if you zoom in
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

so what's that story with "clark"? not a native speaker . As a name in startrek?

16. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
  17. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

RedNeck likes this.
  18. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Time is money...

redcaruser likes this.
  19. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Its a joke Eurospares still dont have the parts as they expected today, 16 days and counting, have asked for a full refund or some compensation on a daily basis, their terms and conditions say 10-14 days but they told me on phone when I ordered its normally is much less, 7 days is fine but this is NOT ! the summer is ending

20. DaChosen1FoSho

DaChosen1FoSho Karting

Dec 23, 2017
    Is it that much cheaper to buy from them + shipping then Ricambi? I’m all for saving money when you can but Daniel @Ricambi America has been fantastic to deal with everytime I’ve needed something.

E60 M5 likes this.
  21. bart12

bart12 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2008
    The River runs through it
    Full Name:
    MD Leo
    Ive bought from them things that are hard to find or even non-stock in the US.
    Theyve been very responsive to my emails and i even call them.

My experience is they are excellent sellers.

They shipped an exhaust for me in 3 days from UK.

I would recommend them based on my experience.

22. Doug2D

Doug2D Karting

Mar 29, 2015
    In my experience it's about 40-50% cheaper. I got my whole clutch kit for $2200.

New passenger mirror for $750 shipped. Etc.

23. DaChosen1FoSho

DaChosen1FoSho Karting

Dec 23, 2017
    PMed

24. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I'd also like to add that Daniel @ricambi has been great to deal with. Just recently he gave me great advice on something that I should not buy. I've also recently just place an order with him. So I buy from both companies. I'd also like to add that Daniel is an asset to this forum. It's obvious that he monitors this forum and jumps in for good advice when needed

Flea7 and f355spider like this.