NFL 2019 | Page 40 | FerrariChat

NFL 2019

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tomc, Feb 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Why? What did he do to lose the game?

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I've gotta get up at 5am tomorrow, but I'm gonna have to stay up to listen to the radio.

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Meanwhile, I'm rooting for da Raiders, just because they endured so much this past week. They deserve a break today.

TexasF355F1 likes this.
  4. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    You're getting your wish. They're playing like they're pissed off.

5. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Yup!

6. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Wow, 64 yard field goal attempt and he was only 2 yards short........maybe 1 yard short.

7. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    ESPN is the worst. In MLB as well. They have three or four in the booth and all feel like they have to say more than the other ones. It is just constant chatter all the time. That must be what ESPN wants. Sometimes l just have to turn the sound off.

tomc likes this.
  8. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Remember when he called time out to consider a challenge, then challenged and got charged two time outs instead of just one. Got to be one of the worst coaches in the NFL.

If he doesn’t get qb Watson to stop putting his body at risk Watson won’t make it through the season and won’t have a very long career. Luck comes to mind. Get rid of the ball to avoid getting hit. Duh.

Also BO needs to get some decent protection from the offensive line.

He gets outcoached almost every game.

9. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    PNH...Try radio feed. This is one of the reasons I gave up on sports on TV...T

10. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
  11. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    Dallas week! People go a little nuts in this neck of the woods this time of year.

12. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    TheMayor likes this.
  13. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
  14. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    NFC East has some great, long-standing rivalries. I don't think all 4 team have been good at the same time for a while though...T

15. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    TheMayor likes this.
  16. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Suit filed. AB accused of rape.

He is just going to the Patriots...not the Supreme Court. :)

17. Flash G

Flash G Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2006
    Hollywood Hills
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Congratulations, Patriots! He's your problem now.

Patriots' Antonio Brown Accused of Sexual Assault, Rape in Ex-Trainer's Lawsuit
    SCOTT POLACEKSEPTEMBER 10, 2019

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Christian Petersen/Getty Images
    Britney Taylor filed a federal lawsuit in the Southern District of Florida on Tuesday that says New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown sexually assaulted her and raped her in three separate instances.

Ben Shpigel of the New York Times reported the news, noting Taylor previously worked as Brown's trainer. The two met while they were attending Central Michigan and Taylor was a gymnast.

The lawsuit says Brown sexually assaulted her twice in 2017 and then forced himself on her and raped her in 2018.

Brown released a statement through lawyer Darren Heitner denying the allegations:

Darren Heitner

✔@DarrenHeitner

STATEMENT REGARDING ANTONIO BROWN: https://heitnerlegal.com/wp-content/uploads/Statement-Regarding-Antonio-Brown.pdf …

5:43 PM - Sep 10, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

3,806 people are talking about this

Shpigel provided additional details from the lawsuit, which says two sexual assaults happened during training sessions. The lawsuit says he exposed himself and kissed her without consent in the first incident and then ejaculated on her back while she was watching television in the second incident.

Nick Underhill of The Athletic shared emails Brown allegedly sent Taylor in which he lashes out at her, calls her derogatory names and brags about ejaculating on her back (warning: contains profane, offensive language):

Nick Underhill

✔@nick_underhill

These are the emails Antonio Brown allegedly sent to his accuser in the rape court.

5:50 PM - Sep 10, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

4,433 people are talking about this

The lawsuit says the third incident happened after Brown apologized for the first two incidents and said "he would cease any sexual advances," per Shpigel. According to the lawsuit, Taylor had broken off her working relationship with Brown but accepted the apology.

"Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and 'forcibly' raped her," Shpigel wrote. "She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting 'no' and 'stop,' the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her."

Taylor said she will cooperate with the NFL in an investigation and provided further comments in a statement through her lawyer: "As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision. I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault."

Brown's denial said he will also pursue legal action "to not only clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations."

His statement said any sexual encounters were consensual. It also said Brown refused to invest $1.6 million in her business venture and that she didn't inform him of an IRS tax lien and was going to use some of the money to buy property she already owned.

ESPN's Josina Anderson reported Brown intends to countersue over civil extortion.

This offseason, Brown filed two grievances against the NFL in an effort to wear his old helmet, had an altercation with Oakland Raiders general manager Mike Mayock and then signed with the Patriots after the Raiders released him.

pilotoCS likes this.
  18. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Cowboys crushed but NYG a bad team. Will have to see how my Boys do against stiffer competition before assessing if they can beat the Rams/Saints in the playoffs. Eagles went nuts with Desean, bummer I had him riding the pine in Fantasy. Same with Hollywood Brown, he made Lamar look like TB. Pretty good for a running back LMAO. Saints/Texans GOTW. Stupid Texans playing soft defense letting Lutz have a chance. Had Lutz in Fantasy, scored RB1 points for me. Happy Raiders crushed. F-- AB! Convenient timing for rape allegations, vengeance is a dish best served cold.

19. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    #994 TexasF355F1, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  20. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    That was best line of the weekend! Good on the young man for giving it back to his critics...T

Surfah likes this.
  21. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    AB - he's the gift that keeps on giving.
    If I were the Pats I would be more worried about his command of the English language.
    Sounds like Riley Freeman writes his emails! :rolleyes:
    T

22. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Did AB go to Florida State?

23. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    As a Florida Gator, I laughed out loud @ this!
    T

24. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    AB is like herpes. Infects every place he goes with his egomania and selfishness. Really paints the Pats and the NFL in a bad light only 5 years removed from Ray Rice. This is supposed to be a celebratory 100 year anniversary season but so far it’s anything but.

25. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I've been thinking about it. And I'm sort of excited to see him play Sunday. I kinda hope he gets to play.

It just makes the story better if he sets some sort of record while all this **** is going on.