Sold - Rolex and Tudor watches! | FerrariChat

Sold Rolex and Tudor watches!

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Joseph_Maniaci, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Joseph_Maniaci

Joseph_Maniaci Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Greetings!

I'm downsizing my collection and have the following pieces that have spent much more time in the safe than on my wrist.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual 36mm, Ref. 116000. I bought this new from a "Trusted Seller" for my girlfriend around four years ago, and she wore it daily, and you can tell! She kept "borrowing" my vintage Subs, so I finally got her one of her own, and this OP has been sitting in the safe since. It's complete with box, spare links, manuals. It's in unpolished condition, if you hadn't noticed! Keeps very good time and with a good polish this piece looks new again. $4,300.

Here's a link to pics:
    https://josephvman.smugmug.com/Watch-Stuff/Oyster-Perpetual-36
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

This is a fantastic Tudor Heritage Chrono Ref. 70330B in the blue/creme configuration. Basically a re-issue of the classic and collectible Tudor Monte Carlo, in 42mm. I purchased it new from an authorized Tudor dealer and it includes all original boxes/manuals/hang tags/bracelet links. It has no significant marks of any kind and has never been polished. A few swirls on clasp. $2.950.

NOTE: "line" at 4:00 on bezel is not a scratch, but probably a dog hair!

Here's a link to pics:
    https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-DcnT6p

Rarely-worn Tudor Black Bay ETA, Ref. 79220N with the black bezel and "smile" dial. Tudor made this watch for less than one year and I purchased it new from an authorized Tudor dealer (have original receipt). Unpolished and nothing more than the most minor marks on bracelet. This watch includes all original boxes/manuals/hang tag, and the following:

-Tudor Oyster Bracelet
    -Black Tudor NATO Strap (unworn)
    -Tudor "Camo" NATO Strap in perfect condition
    -Tudor Black Leather distressed strap on Tudor deployant clasp

Price is $3,950, which is current average asking price for this piece, but mine includes approximately $600 in Tudor OEM straps/clasp.

Here's a link to pics:
    https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-gbzjCh

Tudor Black Bay Bronze, 43mm Ref. 79250BM-BRB
    I bought this new from an authorized Tudor dealer and it includes all boxes/books/tags, original receipt. It is in unpolished condition with no marks or scratches. It does have the normal and beautiful bronze patina that makes this such an appealing piece. Can be easily cleaned to remove the patina, but I love it and decided to sell it as-is. It includes the original distressed brown leather strap (only worn a few times) and the fantastic Tudor NATO strap.
    This watch is an absolute stunner, and it always generates compliments and questions. It features the new Tudor movement, which is amazing COSC accurate and 70 hour power reserve! Price $2,950.

Here's a link to pics:
    https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-5VdRRq

3604u, Dbacr, GuyIncognito and 4 others like this.
  2. pyth

pyth Karting

Oct 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Your pictures are great what did you take them with? I can rarely get that much detail in mine.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. Joseph_Maniaci

Joseph_Maniaci Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Actually I just took them with an iPhone XS sitting on my kitchen table with natural light. I've found that it works best to set the camera to around 2-2.5x zoom and get a bit further away from the watch. I'm always surprised at the level of detail once I see them on a big screen.

4. Joseph_Maniaci

Joseph_Maniaci Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Houston, TX
    The Tudor Black Bay black is sold!

5. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    Congrats. All great pieces.

6. Joseph_Maniaci

Joseph_Maniaci Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Houston, TX
    All of the watches are sold! Thank you everyone for the interest!

7. bill brooks

bill brooks F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2007
    waynesburg,pa
    Full Name:
    bill brooks
    funny...... all the trips i've made to switzerland i never saw a tudor watch. upon inquiring, i always got the italian shrug of the shoulder.
    is tudor only meant for export, so as not to disturb the unwashed tourists from buying oysters?

i thought so....