Ferrari SF90 Stradale vs Lamborghini Sian | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari SF90 Stradale vs Lamborghini Sian

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by Ohanoune, Sep 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Sian is garbage. Bodykit for a cool $3M+. You'd have to be an idiot to buy one or truly dead inside that you can't think of anything better to do with your money.

TheF1BOB and Jo Sta7 like this.
  2. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
  3. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    The SF90 will cost u more than 600k $ with proper options and it's NOT limited, it will never hold value, otherwise the Sian, a limited production car (63 cars worldwide) >> a perfect investment!

DGPF likes this.
  4. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Sadly all cars are already sold out. Hhha

5. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Hexagonal LED taillights perfectly corresponding with Lamborghini DNA = a true futuristic design but very faithful to the brand's heritage = a true masterpiece from Lamborghini

Attached Files:

6. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    What about the design is futuristic? This car will age very poorly and car of the "future" will likely look nothing like this. It's like what a 90s sci-fi movie would depict fast futuristic cars as.

7. maha

maha F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2014
    dinajpur, bangladesh
    Full Name:
    mahmud
    #32 maha, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    good for you. but look here is the difference between ferrari fans and lambo-mac fans like you. we tend to appreciate all cars and don't tell other car fans that their choice is inferior to us or something like that.
    as for the sian rear lights they are indeed camaro lights; if we accept your theory that sf90 tail-lights are also camaro lights.

like the lambo sian lights, sf90 tail-lights are evolved from their signature rounded lights. imagine a squeezed round bread dough.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    #33 Ohanoune, Sep 12, 2019
    I love both Ferrari and Lamborghini .. In fact my all time fav car is Ferrari Enzo then the Countach Will come second. I don't know why u think I'm not a Ferrari fan .. May be because I think the current SF90 is ugly? Or maybe because i think the Sian is a better design choice!
    Lots of people [the majority] disliked the SF90 .. Everywhere.. go read Instagram comments about it.. it's not only me .. the exterior design is a pure failure. Don't lie to urself.. even Ferrari knows that by now!!
    Otherwise the Sian is a very clever design choice, a true masterpiece, futuristic but still very true to the brand heritge.. u see it and u know that's a lamborghini, unlike the SF90, most people couldn't recognize it, many have mistaken it for a corvette or anything else but a Ferrari!!

DGPF likes this.
  9. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Try to understand Lamborghini's design language.. its exactly like a 90s sci-fi movie!, that's their design language since the Lamborghini Miura. They remastered it many many times with the Contach, the Diablo and the Aventador ....etc..

10. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
  11. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    What current car posters do you have on your wall....errrr I mean what cars do you have in your garage?

12. perrinnation

perrinnation Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2012
    The Detroit area
    Full Name:
    David
    #37 perrinnation, Sep 12, 2019
    This reminds me of Thunderbird 2 for some reason...

You are cool if you know what I am referencing.

F.A.B.!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Ohanoune likes this.
  13. perrinnation

perrinnation Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2012
    The Detroit area
    Full Name:
    David
    Well....I happen to love the SF90. I think its gorgeous.

The Sian? Well....its ‘interesting’ to be sure. Lots to take in. Purely Lamborghini. Ostentatious is an understatement.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Ohanoune likes this.
  14. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    I myself gave it 8. Check it urself Hhha. And I don't like it, but tried to be nice to Ferrari SF90 hhha. Sound funny. I known.

15. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    I'm from that generation that doesn't know what wall posters are!!!, searched it and I got it!!!, our generation never used one!!, instead in our childhood we had Desktop Wallpaper etc.., and I'm 29, and as for ur second Q, for ur curiosity I only have 2 cars (458 + 2016 Bentley Continental GTC). and I live in Dubai (a huge super-car market here)

DGPF likes this.
  16. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
  17. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
  18. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
  19. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Dubai and 29. Explains a lot. Enjoy your Sián.

20. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    How old r u? Being in ur 50s or 60s doesn't make any difference .. With all respect, age doesn't relate to the topic, but for sure we have very different tastes in cars and that's because of age, life experiences, nationalty and different backgrounds! Otherwise it's a very nice thing to learn to respect each other.

21. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Le problème est que tu parles comme un " fils à papa " qui impose sa vision aux autres en balayant leur propre opinion d'un revers de la main.
    C'est cela qui est très désagréable.

Ohanoune and SoCal to az like this.
  22. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Please go back and reread your plethora of posts and then come back to me about respect.

23. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    What he said....

24. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    Not at all, that's because of my English! For sure u know what I mean.

25. Ohanoune

Ohanoune Karting
    BANNED

Sep 29, 2016
    Paris/ Milan/ Dubai
    #50 Ohanoune, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Dear So Cal, all my posts were about the car, I have never spoke about any1!!, I even never replied to u before, so why u think I disrespected u!, that's weird.
    I tried to search any conversations between us before yesterday, I found nothing, all the time I was only speaking about the car. And YES I disrespected the car exterior design (poor and not true to the brand heritage), or maybe u love the SF90 too too much so u slowly begin to think that >> "So Cal to az" = the SF90 ;)))))))
    LOVE AND RESPECT

ScottS and DGPF like this.