FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO HEINEKEN D'ITALIA 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄ | Page 29 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO HEINEKEN D'ITALIA 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Sep 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trumpet77

trumpet77 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2011
    Great Neck, NY
    Full Name:
    Robert Nixon
    It was enjoyable to watch a fight on track for the win, twice as good when Ferrari wins. If this was bicycle racing, HAM would just sit back and be more than happy to finish 2nd or 3rd every race and be a champ, so I can give him credit going for the win, but, the move on LeClerc that has been discussed would have been a great way to DNF, I just think he went for a gap (before a chicane) that wasn't there.

daytona355 likes this.
  2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Fantastic post, best one so far.... I think Charles race will be remembered for a long time by tifosi the world over..

Nortonious, VPX and kandi like this.
  3. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    I sent daytona355 two PMs, but he claims not to have received them . . .

ktu likes this.
  4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Really? Send them again, or if you like, send them via a mod to make sure they get to me, I’m always happy to respond, even to those that seek to hide behind PMs and posts on Facebook. You have never written to me, although I do have you on ignore most of the time, so maybe that stops you bothering me with PMs. Please also show me my posts that ‘claim not to have received them’, as I can’t remember you ever stating you had sent anything, and as we all know, if you claim anything on here and someone doesn’t agree, it is totally acceptable to ask you to prove your surmise or you would be branded a liar, which would be unfortunate, much like I had to prove I have cancer to satisfy ridiculous questions.

I really look forward to seeing these PMs, however, if they do not exist, or did not happen, then please note that I feel threatened by these bullying posts of yourself and ktu, it’s so terrifying :) :)

5. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    If you have someone on ignore, you will not receive their PMs when they try to send them.

All the best,
    Andrew.

VPX and daytona355 like this.
  6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Ktu. Publicly then, so there is no illusion that I didn’t reply to you seeing as it’s so important to yourself and your new best pal (I have one too, his name is Timebomb, and he is a very very effective best friend).. I had asked if you were responsible for something, you replied you weren’t. End of. We do not get on, so why would I continue a discussion with you, the question was asked politely, and answered the same way.

7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Thanks, that’s cleared up then.

8. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Cool, no problem

daytona355 likes this.
  9. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    My world cleared up when I turned some Merc/Elton lovers into 'Ignored Member'. :D
    So happy I don't have to read this crap any longer. On the other hand, I still wonder what these guys are looking for on a clearly Ferrarista/tifosi oriented forum.

Jeronimo GTO and daytona355 like this.
  10. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004

Image Unavailable, Please Login

ATBNM3, Jeronimo GTO and VPX like this.
  11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Very publicly now:

Thank you very very much Terra.. that’s a very kind thing to say.

As Andrew noted, if someone is on ignore we don’t get their PMs, almost makes me regret using the button! (But not totally buddy, we are too far apart on things to be able to listen to each other without wanting to kill each other I’m sure!)

Sid

Jeronimo GTO and VPX like this.
  12. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
  13. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
  14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Love it

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

Nortonious and jpalmito like this.
  15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    My concern is the personal attacks and snyde comments they make about people, better to know what’s being said sometimes

If we ignored all of them, the forum would look like eltonchat to them all!

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

stavura and Bas like this.