430 - Eurospares UK | Page 2 | FerrariChat

430 Eurospares UK

Discussion in '360/430' started by RichardCH, Sep 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Couldn't agree more. While I haven't used Daniel in a while, there is a reason his prices are higher, due to the higher level of service, advice and follow up he offers.

Flea7 and E60 M5 like this.
  2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I trust Daniel and use him only, best service, right part.

f355spider likes this.
  3. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Not to mention when I got my tranny mount in the mail the other day, it included a Rice Krispie treat...it sat out in the Georgia heat just long enough for the marshmallow to soften up perfectly. It's the simple pleasures. Thanks @Ricambi America

kes7u and f355spider like this.
  4. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    After 20 days Eurospares finally deliver the parts, certainly wont be using them ever again, dont believe their claim to be the
    The world's largest stockist and supplier of new and used Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati parts

As they are completely useless !!

5. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

I've been let down by eurospare as well. Promised 14 days, turned out to be 2 months.

However, in your case, I have to defend eurospares. Their size has nothing to do with their promptness to deliver their stuff.

My personal opinion, is that they are understaffed and they are really trying their best. I've called them several times, each time on the background they seem to be super busy. They even work on saturdays.

6. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    what shocks me is that they have been in biz for many years (at least 10+) but despite that they obviously don't have any robust structure and processes, order from them at your peril .....

7. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Daniel @ Ricambi whats your take on this, how quickly would you have delivered these parts to me in Switzerland had I ordered from you 3 weeks ago pls ??

8. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

can you give us a list of what were ordered?

9. RossoC360

RossoC360 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jun 20, 2008
    Buffalo NY
    Full Name:
    Jason
    #34 RossoC360, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    FWIW I order from Eurospares a bunch of times during the corse of a year (Ferrari/Lambo) as well as from the suppliers that are stateside and Eurospares has always treated me fairly. Depending on what your ordering, if its "special order" its coming from the Ferrari or Lamborghini factory warehouse and will most likely be "special order" for the US parts suppliers too. NONE of theses suppliers can keep all of the parts for every car in inventory. If you need something fast, you can always check inventory stateside, but in a lot of cases I find that I'm waiting on the factory either way and Eurospares prices are very competitive. I had an order placed for some exhaust gaskets and hardware for my 91 diablo, all special order from the factory, ordered 8/30 and shipped today 9/13, they shipped it Priority international for a Monday delivery to buffalo NY.

10. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    I gotta say, I do find it slightly humorous when people driving first world cars are surprised when they encounter first world issues. Admittedly, when I was new I had a similar experience with another vendor and posted a similar thread.

11. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    3 pretty common standard F430 parts 248095 Potentiometer / 200940 Front Wishbone (2x) / 184609 Flan bloc

12. RossoC360

RossoC360 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jun 20, 2008
    Buffalo NY
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Maybe not if you're trying to keep your overhead low to keep prices competitive.

13. mwstewart

mwstewart F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2014
    England
    Full Name:
    Mark
    If you need the parts sooner then pay the extra and ask for a VOR order, which is three days.

There are some good guys at Eurospares but equally I've had some terrible service despite spending many thousands over five years. There's one person there with an Italian name who is indifferent or just plain rude depending on the day. If there was a better alternative for the price then I would swap in a heartbeat.

14. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

Claudio. He's the boss

15. LorenzoR

LorenzoR F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I also have spent thousands there over the last 3 years buying used parts and I agree I have noticed a level of rudeness over there. One guy in particular has a very short fuse. Now I try to avoid him when I call over there

16. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    In Europe it seems Maranello Spares is the best alternative ?

17. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I’ve used Eurospares and Ricambi as well. Eurospares part search engine is much better, prices always cheaper. Personally I’ve never had a problem with them. One thing I dislike about Ricambi is if I plug a part number into their search engine, always comes up “no products” and the only way to get a price is to go thru the pages of diagrams to finally find the part...