Wanted - Ferrari F430 Wanted | FerrariChat

Wanted Ferrari F430 Wanted

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by mathewr, Sep 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Gents,

I'm in the the market for an F1 F430. I'm looking for a cheaper car with higher mileage with no paint or accident history. Cash buyer. Willing to travel for the right car. Prefer lower than 35,000 miles.

2. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Hey Mathewr, I haven’t decided if I’m putting mine up yet, but open to offers if you’re interested in a 05 silver/Bordeaux F430; a beautiful classic Ferrari color combo. Factory shields, and yellow tach. Mileage in the mid/low 20k’s. Currently getting Fabspeed headers installed (with blankets). Recent fluids, air filters, and spark plugs. Brian Crall looked it over a couple of weeks ago and didn’t find any major issues except for the headers which I’m getting replaced now with Josh Hill in Austin.

I know if I sell, it will be at the lower end of the market price, but it won’t be a fire sale. It’s clean Carfax and fairly low mileage.

There are only two reasons I’m considering a sale. One is because I’m weighing going back to school and will be making a decision (hopefully) by the end of the year. Two, because a close friend is about to list his 458 which I feel will be a great value, and if I don’t go back to school I’d seriously consider buying it; which I can’t do if I still have my F430.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

One more thing. The picture is from LAC Scottsdale where I bought the car in January. I’ve since repainted the side mirrors back to the original color and removed the blacked out side markers, etc.

4. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Sent you a PM

5. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Still looking. My number starts with an 8 as fat as price goes.

6. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Anyone getting rid of one for the winter?

7. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Hey Mat, hope you're doing well! I know we've chatted before, but check in with me sometime in January if you're still interested. I've got a couple of big/long projects coming up that will be back to back, and I may not have a lot of time to come home and drive it over the next two years. Might be a natural break in my Ferrari ownership. Either way good luck with your search, I've seen some really good ones come through here at great prices.

8. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Hello Vito,

Thank you for your reply. Your car is great and I am still interested at the right number. I will send you a mail.

Cheers, Mat

9. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    Any interest in a "Grigio Titanio" w/ Bordeaux int '05 with 40k miles? New clutch less than 1,000 miles ago.

10. Loucho26

Loucho26 Rookie

May 19, 2019
    New york
    Full Name:
    Anzelmo giovanniello
  11. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Guys,

Thank you for the messages, please keep them coming. It's a amazing how many good cars their are out there in private hands that aren't asking silly money.

12. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
  13. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Good find! Fair price too if everything mechanical is in order. Mileage would normally have brought the price down a bit more, but new clutch/hardware brings it back up. Looks legit, great deal for someone who wants to get into Ferrari ownership.

19633500GT likes this.
  14. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Thank you, I have been presented this car already. Look great, just a bit more miles than I wanted.

15. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Any one else with a 430 for sale?

16. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
  17. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Thank you. If your number starts with an 8 then I’m in.