For Sale - 308 GTS QV radiator | FerrariChat

For Sale 308 GTS QV radiator

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by scottabbott, Sep 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scottabbott

scottabbott Karting

Dec 31, 2011
    Montgomery TX
    Full Name:
    Scott Abbott
    I took the attitude, “while you were there” when doing a timing belt and AC install to upgrade to an Aluminum Aftermarket radiator on my 84 308 QV. My factory radiator never leaked or overheated. I am including the top OEM bleeder screw. I used the box my new aluminum radiator arrived in and all the packing materials to prepare my original unit for shipment. If you are having issues or are in need of an OEM functioning unit, please let me know. I am a trusted member of FChat unlike all the EBay posters and Google Creepers where you never know what you are going to get. I’m not in this to make money which is why I am only asking $300 plus the shipping of your choice. I am interested in collectables and memorabilia for possible partial trade. Please reach out to me via PM.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
  3. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Are you selling the front grill too? If that’s for the Euro QV, I’m interested.

4. Vonbarron

Vonbarron Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 26, 2014
    Westside Mofo
    Full Name:
    S B
    Put me in line for radiator, mines missing

5. scottabbott

scottabbott Karting

Dec 31, 2011
    Montgomery TX
    Full Name:
    Scott Abbott
    Sorry about the Grill, that’s still needed.

6. scottabbott

scottabbott Karting

Dec 31, 2011
    Montgomery TX
    Full Name:
    Scott Abbott
    I’m working a deal right now for all three parts I have for sale. More to come. Thanks.

7. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Ok no worries, please let me know if you want to sell it, thank you Scot.

8. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Guys, I'm in the middle of an A/C upgrade, and have gone waaaaay down the rabbit hole. The upshot is I have a perfect condition QV radiator (and condenser, for that matter) which I might let go of in the near future. Let me know.

9. scottabbott

scottabbott Karting

Dec 31, 2011
    Montgomery TX
    Full Name:
    Scott Abbott
    The items have been sold. Ferraridoc, I feel your pain and excitement at the same time as my AC is working perfectly now with the upgrade. I had many bumps in the road to installing the new unit but it was well worth it in the end. I will also be taking everyone’s advice and adding a relay to the high speed side of the blower.

On a side note, I also have the OEM AC condenser from my 84 QV that I was going to make into some wall art. The rubber large hose going through the body of the car developed a pin hole just above the fuel tank in the back. Well I decided to upgrade all parts including the condenser to a R134 unit. The condenser is intact and does not leak. For a fellow 308 Fchatter, I think about $50 plus the cost of boxing with excessive protection and shipping if any is interested. Here are some pictures. Let me know. Thanks.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login