For Sale - 1964 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Nut & Bult Resto No Expense Spared! | FerrariChat

For Sale 1964 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Nut & Bult Resto No Expense Spared!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by reimelmotorcars, Sep 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    #1 reimelmotorcars, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Reimel Motor Cars if proud to have on offer a 1964 Ferrari Series 1 330 GT 2+2 with 68,521 miles.

This particular 330 is presented in Pinot Verde (Dark Green) over caramel leather. The combination shows off the sumptuous lines of the vehicle in an understated and elegant way. It is a recipient of a fresh nut-and-bolt restoration by, world renowned New Jersey-based, Automotive Restorations headed by Mr. Steve Babinsky. The work was carried out to the highest possible standards with an eye for the fine details. The result is exceptional. From the exquisite body and paint work performed to the Pininfarina coachwork to the expertly redone interior where no screw or stich was left to chance. Accenting chrome and stainless trim were redone to the highest show standards, including the original Chrome Borrani wire wheels that have shod with period-correct Pirelli tires. The restoration was not just cosmetic every mechanical component was correctly and properly replaced or rebuilt. Indeed, great effort was taken to ensure that the car would not only be capable of winning awards, but that it would also run and drive strongly. Photos and receipts documenting this unparalleled restoration are on file.

On completion, 330 GT chassis 5973 was showcased at the world famous Cavallino Classic, and later at the Ferrari Concours in Skippack, PA, where it scored the FCA Platinum honors. This tremendous 330 GT is restored to the absolute highest level and is offered with owner’s manuals as well as comprehensive history file including Marcel Massini’s report. Superbly presented through and through, 5973 must be the best restored 330 GT on the market today.

$450,000.

Over 100 photos up on our website.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    sweet!

reimelmotorcars likes this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Price ? Thought ads had to have one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    Asking $450k

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Beautiful car! Will make an owner proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    I know that historicall it seems the market places a higher value on the single headlight cars, but I really dig these double headlights. It looks more 60s ish to me. Best of luck with a lovely car.

7. reimelmotorcars

reimelmotorcars Karting

Sep 18, 2018
    West Chester PA
    Full Name:
    Chuck Reimel
    I agree there is something special about it.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Acacg, VPX, Caeruleus11 and 1 other person like this.
  8. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    I saw her at Cavallino. Love the color. She was absolutely perfect.

9. leeber

leeber Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2012
    Charleston, SC
    thank you for posting here. i wouldve hated to miss these photos of my all time favorite dream car (though i dream of an interim with 5-speed and hanging pedals). Always thought a grigio notte or azzuro was the best color, but verde is truly special.

Acacg and reimelmotorcars like this.