Current 360 Spider actual selling prices? | FerrariChat

Current 360 Spider actual selling prices?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Sep 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Did a search here, nothing recent came up. Have a deposit on a F car, if it checks out the 360 will go to a new owner-: 2003 F1 Spider, Red/Tan Modulars with Carbon Fiber air boxes, Daytona seats, Tubi, 23798 miles Full service at Greensboro last year... need to check on clutch wear etc but it was replaced not to very long ago.

So, the dealer is saying 65k trade in value, a couple of my broker friends are saying 75000 retail. What prices are these cars actually retailing? Anyone know where this information can be found (not wholesale like the auctions). Love the 360 and it has been owned it since almost new, but time for something Rosso Dino in the stable if it checks out.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    wholesale gives you and idea of retail...75k sounds reasonable for that car at retail, maybe u get it for 70k. wholesale is 65 to 70k

3. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan

Thanks you for the reply and it sounds like what the brokers are saying. At those prices, the 360 cannot be beat. I should have been clearer. I think we will be replacing it with this Dabomobile pictured here. I think we like this better than the 488, already have a 1991 F turbo in the garage;). Depends on how it checks out....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

E60 M5 and JoeTSI like this.
  4. usshelena725

usshelena725 Karting

Nov 22, 2014
    Johnson City, TN
    Those prices seem light to me. I just purchased a 2002 F1 spider with about 20k miles on it and I paid right at $80K. It was a very nice example, and I think I paid a bit on the high end of normal, but don't think I overpaid. $75K full retail seems on the low side.

Not super far off, but perhaps a bit.

5. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    a 360 spider is supercar looks for m3 price! truly one of the most beautiful and breathtaking cars ive ever seen

usshelena725 and My 1st like this.
  6. Apollo 11

Apollo 11 Karting

Feb 11, 2019
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I have to agree with you. I have the same spec car as the OP with 16K miles on it. I paid $85K for it about 6 months ago. It was in excellent condition and I have had almost 0 problems with it since purchase after about 1,500 miles.

usshelena725 likes this.
  7. Bob in Makiki

Bob in Makiki Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2017
    Honolulu
    Check Hagerty.com. It has good data for 360s and is free. Also subscribe to Ferrari Market Letter. That has both a number of cars for sale and good cumulative asking price data. Finally, Keith Martin’s Sports Car Market has good data and is also worth a subscription, I think.