For Sale - 1999 355 GTS F1 - 14K miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 1999 355 GTS F1 - 14K miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by rcwhiting, Sep 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rcwhiting

rcwhiting Rookie

Oct 11, 2007
    Almaden Valley
    Full Name:
    Randy Whiting

Rare 1999 GTS F1 model with pretty much all available factory options.

Perfect car for a serious collector. One of the last GTS body styles built by Ferrari. A total of 2,577 GTS models were produced and only 529 with the F1 transmission. Officially, this was the last production targa body style model offered by Ferrari until the La Ferrari Aperta.

2nd owner. I’ve owned car since 2000. Low mileage California car. Lots of special factory upgrades similar to the Serie Fiorano cars. Perfect condition and a great example of one of the best looking Ferraris in recent history.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Original paint and interior. All sticky interior components refinished! Clean Carfax (available upon request) Meticulously maintained by Juan Villareal of Grand Prix Motors in Campbell California. (If you know Ferraris and have been to Pebble Beach, then you probably know about Juan and the cars he takes care of). All factory keys, fobs, car cover, removable top cover, steering wheel cover, tools, books and records included. Absolutely everything in working order.

VIN #: zffxr42a6xo114100
    Mileage: 14,038
    Condition: Excellent
    Exterior: Giallo Modena
    Interior: Black and yellow

Offered at: $105,500

Factory features include

· Custom black F40 racing seats with inset yellow suede and yellowing stitching
    · Black leather interior with yellow stitching
    · Yellow matching removable top
    · Cross-drilled brake discs
    · Red Painted brake calipers
    · Challenge rear grill
    · Challenge badges inset into body (not simple add-ons)
    · F1 transmission

For more information, contact

Randy Whiting
    [email protected]
    (408) 772-242

2. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    love the color and the seats glws

3. FLORIDAsnakeEyes

FLORIDAsnakeEyes Formula 3

Jul 7, 2015
    Sarasota, Florida
    Full Name:
    OC
    Very nice. Price seems appropriate.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

eyeman1234 likes this.
  4. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Interested, but I always do my due-diligence. So, what company is brownstone-ventures? I am a VC in Silicon Valley, no such website or Company. I see something online abt a suspended firm in Santa Cruz....I won't post the personal information here. But this raises red flags.

5. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Is this a question that is better asked in the Business and Investments forum? Or just call or email the seller. He left his contact information in his ad.

This is a For Sale ad. Let's keep the discussion about the car.

Seller, beautiful 355! I miss mine every time I see one like yours. GLWS!

FLORIDAsnakeEyes and technom3 like this.
  6. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Good point. True. I realized that after posting and was trying to find a way to delete it. Apologies. The fingers went faster than the brain. Any suggestions for deleting the post? When wrong.....don't dig hole deeper, so that's my attempt here.

rcwhiting likes this.
  7. rcwhiting

rcwhiting Rookie

Oct 11, 2007
    Almaden Valley
    Full Name:
    Randy Whiting
    Well heavens I wouldn't want to raise red flags. Brownstone Ventures was simply a family business (and email server) to facilitate management of our family investments - angel investments, real estate, etc. Nothing else. Not a VC, no web site, etc. Just my email. Nothing related to doing due diligence or raise red flags (or shouldn't be) since the Ferrari is my personal car and I am selling since we will be downsizing our home and possibly moving to Europe so just won't have the room for the Ferrari.

8. rcwhiting

rcwhiting Rookie

Oct 11, 2007
    Almaden Valley
    Full Name:
    Randy Whiting
    No big deal. Happy to clarify. If you are interested, the car is in Santa Cruz but I can also drive it over to my office in Santa Clara.

9. rcwhiting

rcwhiting Rookie

Oct 11, 2007
    Almaden Valley
    Full Name:
    Randy Whiting
    OK so now I have a better idea of market value. First try was a shot in the dark. Hopefully this will be closer. Lowering price to $89,500

10. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    When was it's last major? Thx

11. rcwhiting

rcwhiting Rookie

Oct 11, 2007
    Almaden Valley
    Full Name:
    Randy Whiting
    About 2K miles and 3 years. Had Juan review and check everything at last oil change this last summer. He did not recommend a major given mileage.