For Sale - 2012 MB GL450 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2012 MB GL450

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Piper, Sep 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Not a proper photo shoot but I'm roughly expecting to consign her anyway. Just an early shout out if anyone needs a family truckster. We've had this GL since new. I've treated her as I do all my cars since new. Her paint is perfect, sealed with ceramic. I recently spent $3k refreshing her inside and out, new carpet in 75 percent of the cabin including the cargo area. Looks and drives like new. 73k miles. She's been a great truck. We have our 20th anniversary coming up in Nov and I can't think of a single thing to get my wife that she doesn't already have so she's getting a new car. KBB for excellent on her is a hair above $20k. I'll take $19,500 and you're getting a car that's been immaculately maintained.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

crinoid likes this.
  2. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
    More interior pictures, also engine compartment please. Does it have tow package? Thanks

3. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Has the tow package. I'll get everything out of the interior and take pics later. Thanks.

4. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I need a car for my son but this may be slightly too big or I would be all over it. I should just buy it anyways. :)

5. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    It would check the safety box without question, but he'd never forgive you.

6. dinoart

dinoart Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 30, 2004
    Westminster CA
    Full Name:
    David
  7. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Sorry. I'd suggest an older Cayenne Turbo or Turbo S maybe. ??

8. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    what color is that? I like it. kudos to you for choosing interesting colors on your cars.

this thing is a great deal. tempting.

9. Piper

Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    It's a metallic brown, no hint of any other tone, but there's a great deal of metal flake that doesn't really come across in pics. My wife chose the color eight years ago when nobody else was buying brown but it became pretty popular over the last several years on a number of makes. But yes, thanks, we don't care for the standard black, white, grey, silver.

GuyIncognito likes this.