Looking for driving friends - Phoenix | FerrariChat

Looking for driving friends - Phoenix

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by AZMrCrazy, Sep 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AZMrCrazy

AZMrCrazy Rookie

Apr 13, 2018
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I've been enjoying my first Ferrari for some time now and wish to join others on drives and social events - I live on the west side in Waddell so I'm very familiar with the hwy 89 drive thru Yarnell to Prescott - I would like to learn of other fun roads perhaps to Showlow

I will attend the national event staying for the week at Hotel Adeline next to the DoubleTree and I'm planning to participate in all the long drives

I look forward to meeting new friends and wearing out our expensive tires !

Drive well everyone Image Unavailable, Please Login

Only those that dare truly live

2. Flyingbrick242

Flyingbrick242 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2017
    Northern AZ.
    When I finally leave the “golden state” I will reach out for those long rides!
    Can’t wait

AZMrCrazy likes this.
  3. daunnmarie

daunnmarie Rookie

Aug 13, 2013
    ARIZONA
    Full Name:
    DAUNN LOMONACO

Congratulations on your first Ferrari. I hope it is the first of many. I am on the National Board of Directors and the President of the AZ region of Ferrari Owners Club/AZ Region. We would love to have you join us. The Arizona Region is resurfacing after a few years of inactivity. This would be a great chance for you to participate and offer any suggestions as to what you would like to see in the future with Ferrari Owners Club. Please contact me anytime, I would love to chat. (909) 229-3357 or [email protected]. Beautiful car by the way!!!
    Daunn LoMonaco

AZMrCrazy likes this.
  4. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I was one of the FOC/AZ founders a number of years ago. Due to some challenges, I neglected the FOC. If you are going to run with it, let me know if I can help in any way. I set up a Facebook page a while ago. If you would like to use it, let me know.

Robert...... if you are wanting to go on some drives, let me know. I've been exploring AZ for 30+ years, so I may know a few roads! You also may want to take in a track day!

AZMrCrazy likes this.