FerrSure warranty | FerrariChat

FerrSure warranty

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Natkingcolebasket69, Sep 27, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

All,
    Not affiliated but I thought I’d share this.
    FerrSure is a new warranty for used Ferrari’s which has been created by ferr parts.
    They are growing super fast and are extremely extremely extremely good. Way better than the one Ferrari offers. They have been growing super fast lately and are all backed up by a huge billion dollar company.
    I recommend them because they have been signing huge deals through the countries with f dealers; including CNC motors, Chicago motor sports, Ferrari of SF. What makes these guys unique is that, usually warranty companies don’t love to pay claims but these guys well they do because they source the parts from multiple places including their core business ferrparts. They have small deductible,different level of coverage etc... so I’d say; if u are considering adding a warranty which won’t reject ur claims...I’d say this is at least as good as Ferrari’s (specially for 2010-2012 models); all the main stuff like dct and so forth are covered.

Worth a try! Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Ferrpart screwed me so bad russ is not honest he lies.they tell you 1 thing and do another.I would not deal with them i lost so much money.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

3. Natkingcolebasket69

What happened to u?

4. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Chicago motor sports?

5. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    Thank you for the heads up.

I'm curious what your personal experience is with this product and how your personal repairs have gone?

Would you be able to offer examples exactly how this product is " way better " than Ferrari's : Warranty Extensions / New Power Warranty / Main Power Warranty / New Power 15 ?

I am genuinely curious, as I am always looking for better products to offer clients when asked!

I have asked my counterpart at Ferrari SF how its going as well , if he has made any claims, how it went on his side of the desk, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to reply,

Steve

6. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    Let's start with the lies I bought a 02 360 spider said had a title and airbags where not deployed and front left damage only.russ agreed to sell me all the parts I need but after sending the money I got some parts not all of them then he said he was waiting on stuff.and the headlight I got red for a silver car lol.the headlight was so yellow I could barley see the red he said it was easy to fix .i recieved the car it had no title.and the roof would not close.some one pried the driver door with a crow bar damaging the rear quarter because the handle inside was broken.i ran a car fax it was sold non fixable with no title after calling the company they bought it from lkq. they could not help me that it was sold as parts.the airbags where cut and pushed back in and they have been selling parts from the car it was missing alot of parts. Every fender liner, 3rd brake light braket, battery cover,engine covers etc.when I asked for the parts they offered to sell them to me lol.russ also could not get me a title after waiting and stalling for 3 months with him saying he had meetings with the dmv to get it.when I asked about the airbag he said he had none right now but he had a company that can rebuild the airbags yeah that sounds safe.the tow truck drive told me russ had to put a battery in the car to drive it on his truck and russ asked for the battery back and the driver said he needed it to move the car lol.when russ could not get me a title I asked for my money back and I will eat the shipping and the parts he said he could take it back and sell it for me lol.i have the original listing from ebay saying airbags where not deployed and car came with a title.i have alot of back and forth conversations with him on email trust me his word is not good.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  7. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    I ended up getting a lawyer involved and sent russ a letter russ offered me half my money back for a car he screwed me on lol that he never gave me a title.

8. 02360spider

02360spider Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2015
    Dartmouth
    Full Name:
    Richard oliveira
    On ferrparts Facebook russ loves posting pics off him self so I commented nice to see the face of the guy who screwed me for over $40k he never replied

9. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    #9 tfazio, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    I am following too! Steve if you could post what Ferrari of SF has to say here or send me a private message I would appreciate it. Thanks!

10. Natkingcolebasket69

Hi Steve!

I don’t have a lot of feedback yet so it will be good to know what you are told too! I went with the Ferrari one myself.
    What I do know though is that the Ferrari power say for a ptu or dct fail doesn’t cover all elements; I’m told this cover all of it.
    I am also told they cover the car with aftermarket springs: my friend had novitec springs and an airbag deployment on his 458 and Ferrari blamed it on the springs: he cancelled his superfasr and got a 720s.
    They cover all brands which could be a plus and also if u pay for 2 ,3 years but sell ur car after 2 u get the money for the 3rd year back.
    So I guess for u it could be something interesting if u sell lambos, modified cars etc?
    Hope this helps! Let me know what feedback u get.

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  11. Natkingcolebasket69

Yes that would be good. As I said I went with Ferrari myself but I saw quite a few benefits from them.
    I think they also wave any deductible if u service at certain locations too

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Sounds bad! How much did u lose?

13. Natkingcolebasket69

Sorry Chicago motor cars.

They also claim to
    Have deals with ilusso, eurocars, Ferrari of sf, several Porsche dealership etc

absostone likes this.
  14. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Oh good to know, ive visited them before, not really sure if they are a good place to buy from.

15. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    #15 SAFE4NOW, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019

1. From their website:
    1. Is this car insurance or extended warranty? Both?

2. Are their mileage restrictions in place for extended warranty? IE: Can you only drive 200 miles a year to be eligible for repairs?

3. From what I can tell , they are “ less expensive “ because they will approve repairs based upon their company supplying used parts for repairs.

4. Ferrari of San Francisco does not represent this product offering.

5. FoSF Service department has only dealt with one claim, that did not go well, I am holding on more details.

6. What exactly is covered , I mean exactly. A checked bullet point next to transmission doesn't count as complete coverage. Fluid leaks? Internal failures? Is wear covered? etc...
    7. Do they cover the dealerships posted labor rate or only a reduced amount?
    8. Do they cover actual diagnosis time? Where do their repair times come from?

Don't get me wrong, for the first many years of my career in the automotive industry I was in the salvage industry. There is absolutely a need for used parts. But I do not think we are comparing apples to apples when you compare a new offering/product that covers the cost to repair with used parts to a Factory backed product that only uses new factory parts.

Ferrari Warranty Extension: Covers all items exactly like the first 3 years of warranty would have. No deductible.

New Power Warranty: Covers failures for listed items , no deductible for covered items.
    DCT and PTU are covered for failures, so I am not sure where it would not have been covered. PM me details if you want, I can look into it!

Main Power Warranty: Covers failures for listed items , PLUS the next years annual service would be included! No deductible

New Power 15: Reduced coverage for failures of listed items, no deductible.

Added: And one of the benefits of the Ferrari warranty options are that you can purchase them on an annual basis , buy only what you need, as most owners change cars often enough
    All of the above are backed by and processed through Ferrari. No Deductibles. Parts and Labor warranty on repairs through any Ferrari Dealership in the FNA network.

More to follow..

S

Avia11 and tfazio like this.
  16. Natkingcolebasket69

That’s great feedback.

1-from my understanding they do have a deal with Ferrari of sf, mill valley.
    2-unlimited miles, diganostic and repairs covered
    3-actual warranty (extended)
    4-I got mine from Ferrari of sf (power train Ferrari warranty) and I was clearly told in dct and ptu the main stuff is covered but likely not all of it.

Just sharing;)

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  17. Natkingcolebasket69

FYI not covered because of his aftermarket springs ...

SAFE4NOW likes this.
  18. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know

There is soooo much being left out of that story , but it's not worth derailing this thread over.

Will keep an eye on the thread, as I am looking forward to hearing from those that purchase an agreement and how it actually goes.

Thank you again for creating this thread,

S

19. Natkingcolebasket69

I was actually behind him when this happened: airbag exploded. He went to Ferrari who said lowering the ride with novitec springs led to the sensor to trigger. Ferrari didn’t pay so he paid 13k to fix it. I had the same challenge on my FF but Ferrari of SF did accept to cover it after I changed the springs.

20. mattsmusic

mattsmusic Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 18, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    It's my understanding that when Ferrari sells an extended warranty it actually backed by Ferrsure. Same with Maserati, Lamborghini and alot of other high end brands. I'm waiting on a quote for my 2002 360 Spider Manual right now.

21. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    #21 SAFE4NOW, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    The above statement is slightly deceiving as Ferrari NA only offers:

1. 4th & 5th year warranty extensions
    2. New Power Warranty
    3. Main Power Warranty
    4. Power Warranty

All warranties sold by FNA ( processed through MODIS ) are backed by Ferrari North America and subsequently Ferrari SpA.

No third parties are involved.

Now , there MAY be a Ferrari franchise Dealer that sells a 3rd party extended warranty, but please be very sure of what you are getting, and that a 3rd party warranty is not being passed off as one of the 3 options above... it's not apples to apples.

Hopes this helps,

S

22. Natkingcolebasket69

Makes sense... Ferrsure getting some steam on social media these days. They are signing tons of dealers ...