For Sale - 2002 360 Modena Coupe, Gated-6, Rossa Barchetta | FerrariChat

For Sale 2002 360 Modena Coupe, Gated-6, Rossa Barchetta

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by link410, Mar 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. link410

link410 Rookie

Jan 22, 2017
    Up for sale is my dream car - gated 6sp manual, 2002 Ferrari 360 Modena Coupe (VIN ZFFYU51A520129612) in Rossa Barchetta (beautiful deep red) with factory Carbon Fiber bucket seats with barchetta red stitching accents.

The car is loved but not a garage queen and is adult driven - it currently has 42,053 miles. My car detailer says that everything in the car runs so smooth compared to (garage queen) Ferraris with much less miles that he has worked on. She is put away for the winters (under detailer plastic and Ferrari car cover) and never driven in the rain.

I purchased her in December 2016 with 39,433 miles. The Ferrari was originally a California car. It then went to New Jersey and now is in Boston. For a different view, the prior owner had ad for her on rennlist classifies here - https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-marketplace/925085-rare-rosso-barchetta-gated-6-speed-ferrari-360-modena-coupe-w-carbon-fiber-interior.html

Car is in perfect mechanical condition now. It had rough idle in October of 2017 and spent all winter of ‘17-’18 with master mechanic John Tirrell at Independent Ferrari Service (IFS) in Massachusetts. Full engine out to fix a broken exhaust valve spring in #2 cylinder. Since engine was out, I had John replace everything that could be preventatively replaced. John is so Type A, that he even put in all new nuts and bolts. After I got the car back, I had her go for a complete detailing with full color correction and lifetime Ceramic Pro application at exotic car detailer Accurate Automotive Service.

When I purchased the car, I had 4 brake pads and rear rotors replaced, brake fluid flushed and oil/filter changed. We also replaced the alcantara cover (?) around the passenger door. The car has 2 sets of wheels - oem stars and aftermarket 20” wheels. The 20’s give it a sexy and more modern look. The prior owner also changed out the muffler with aftermarket one (not Tubi or Capristo) and I have the oem muffler. The first owner replaced the rear grill with a Novitec Carbon Fiber grill. The car has oem Ferrari embossed shields and oem Ferrari fire extinguisher. And off course, because she looks fast just sitting there, she has an integrated Passport 9500ci Pro radar/laser detector and jammer, with the control nicely hidden in the center console. I also have all records since the second owner.

This car has been driven with love, but it’s a Ferrari, so I had to take her to the track at least once. She had fun running around Thompson Speedway Motorsports track in fall of 2018 during a member track day. But with the skinny oem tires, I did not push her. My passengers and I were grinning the whole time; it was quite the awesome experience - nothing like opening up a Ferrari and hearing the amazing noise that comes out of the flat plane crank V8 engine. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Growing up, this was the dream car I always wanted. Now that I have her, the reality is even better than the dream. But life changes, things move on and now I need the money for other things. As usual for this kind of car, I have put more money into it than what I am asking, so my lost is somebody else’s gain.

The car is not a 10, there are small things here and there, so 8 or 9 depending on who you ask - but she is a stunner in her deep red color. There are lower mileage cars and cars asking for less, but as they say, this is the one you want to bring home to Mom.

Asking $95,000.
    PM or email to [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. link410

link410 Rookie

Jan 22, 2017
    Just unwrapped her from winter slumber and she just started up sounding amazing. Still up for sale. Give me a ping.

Charlie Hawkins likes this.
  3. DocRogers

DocRogers Karting

Oct 11, 2015
    Maine
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Gorgeous car, and nearby (I’m in Maine). If I were in the market I’d be all over that. Best of luck with your sale.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Justicepool

Justicepool Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2019
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John L.
    What wheels are those?

5. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    not one pic of the interior and the main attraction of the car..the Gated Manual..?

6. Jack R Dougherty

Mar 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Jack Richard Dougherty
  7. ASR18

ASR18 Rookie

Sep 27, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ali Reslan
  8. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Car is sold.

9. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
  10. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
  11. link410

link410 Rookie

Jan 22, 2017
    Thanks to all who expressed interest in the car. The car has found a wonderful new home with another Ferrari fanatic that will take great care of her.

Robb and Piper like this.