FORMULA 1 VTB RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄ | Page 14 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 VTB RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Sep 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

After 7 years. I don’t call that efficient I hope I are right though. Being built in the Uk but team is German led; there is no non sense with the Germans;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakuzzi likes this.
  2. Dimitar

Dimitar Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2007
    Boston
    Exactly! Plus where is his sense of entitlement coming from. He only won two races. It is not like he has 2 WDC.
    I like him a lot , but he still needs to come back on planet Earth.

RobertJRB, ypsilon and Jakuzzi like this.
  3. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    Gosh, you even hate the next Ferrari WC. Bizarre.

4. Dimitar

Dimitar Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2007
    Boston
    Bas is right though. Ferrari management needs to put their foot down and stop all the crying on the radio.

Bas, LVP488, TheMayor and 3 others like this.
  5. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    Toto Wolff is Austrian, James Allison is British, Andy Cowell is British.

6. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

And the all team is German - funny how convenient it is for the brits to claims what’s not theirs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Dieselgate perhaps ?

8. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    I didn't hear any crying on the radio from LEC. I heard some excuses from VET about why he wasn't going to obey the team's instructions.

I think you are supporting the wrong guy: much as I like Vettel as a personality, he is not a great team player and his competitive nature gets in the way of his intelligence too often.

lagunacc likes this.
  9. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
    ..... NOT.....! :)

Jeronimo GTO likes this.
  10. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    Maybe they lost the race on Saturday then, when they chose not to start on the mediums?

kes7u and Jakuzzi like this.
  11. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    Hmm, I'm not claiming anything I'm just giving you the facts about who the team is led by.

jpalmito likes this.
  12. stavura

stavura Formula 3

Sep 1, 2016
    U.K
    Full Name:
    Harold Lounge
    Well maybe you need to turn up your volume.

LEC is obviously the future and a superstar, however he does seem to moan a lot.

ricksb and Bas like this.
  13. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Nothing in this world is guaranteed [EXCEPT for FIA/Mercedes guaranteeing LH44 the Championships in the Turbo/hybrid era], so how can you state that CL will be a WC [Even with Ferrari]?

stavura, Jeronimo GTO and fil like this.
  14. Dimitar

Dimitar Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2007
    Boston
    +1

15. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    ...And that it’s also a little dig at the lead singer’s ex-bf?

Isobel likes this.
  16. lagunacc

lagunacc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 24, 2013
    Wouldn't need to if F wouldn't artificially help SV.
    The faster F driver is ahead on points anyway and the WDC is over and done with.
    They should let them race.

17. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    I like Charles as a driver, but I have to agree here. I know he was screwed by Ferrari and was “owed” in some way, but managing a team that way is hazardous. Ferrari hanging Vettel out because he didn’t let CL past was ridiculous. The agreement to swap places IF Seb got a tow past Hamilton was ridiculous. Seb had the superior start of the three.

I don’t have a Seb or Charles issue...each is trying to serve his own best interests. It’s on Binotto to lay down the law so this stuff doesn’t happen.

The MGU-k death was nobody’s fault, but it felt like the team was on the back foot from lap 2 forward. That stuff seems to happen when there is disharmony.

NeuroBeaker, Bas, 635CSI and 3 others like this.
  18. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    Moving the drivers’ positions around artificially instead of letting them earn it. The “tow switch” agreement was too nebulous. The fact is that Seb had a better start than Hamilton and Leclerc and was strongly leading the race. CL is complaining about a switch, Seb isn’t budging since he knows he earned the lead fairly, so they hang him out on rapidly fading tires.

I know the failure wasn’t related to that, but the whole race seemed star-crossed when it should have been a 1-2 finish

19. ricksb

ricksb F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2005
    Montclair Village
    Full Name:
    B. Ricks
    Forgot to add...

Isobel likes this.
  20. Cenzoooo

Cenzoooo Karting

Jul 20, 2004
    Queens, NY
    Full Name:
    Vincent L
    This team radio drama is starting to get old. I'm halfway curious if the team is playing this up for the cameras now. Put Ferrari back in the spotlight even though the Championship has run away, and put on a show for Netflix.
    I do not know what kind of conversations young Shawl is having with team management behind closed doors, but it they are trying to have an A/B team, it isn't working. I understand that he probably feels like he has something to prove, but Charles is out of contention to challenge Hamilton for this season. Where does he think he's going? Seb apparently has no intention on being a Bottas, so Shawlls should go out there expecting to race his teammate.
    One thing for certain, is that Charles LeClerc is quickly tarnishing his brand. He is driving well (in the fastest car, I'm just saying), but the complaining has to stop. He wins 3 in a row and It's like listening to Hamilton out there... Stay off the damn radio unless you'd like to ask for some cheese with your WHINE!

Jack-the-lad and Phil~ like this.
  21. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    LeClerc needs to learn to shut up and drive.

Bas, Jack-the-lad, Phil~ and 8 others like this.
  22. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    amerikalei, DF1, Jack-the-lad and 7 others like this.
  23. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    No, first and foremost Ferarri team management needs to learn how to manage two top drivers. This awkward situation between Vet and Lec should've been sorted pre race.

The swap places call was just ridiculous. Vettel was quicker, what the hell were they even thinking.

SWB, stavura, TheMayor and 2 others like this.
  24. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    From Formula1.com

"The German was soon asked to give back the place to Leclerc, hinting at a pre-arranged agreement between the pair - later confirmed - that Leclerc would stay left at the start to tow Vettel past Hamilton, and in exchange would be given the lead back should he lose it."

I predicted this exactly hours before the race here (see reason #6)

All I can say is Karma played its hand today.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

lagunacc likes this.
  25. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    From a completely objective non-personal stand, I feel the 300 million has yielded very little. The young Monegasque exposing the state of the emperor's clothing.

lagunacc and 375+ like this.