2015 FF at Ferrari New England Opinions Please | FerrariChat

2015 FF at Ferrari New England Opinions Please

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by andyrichter, Oct 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
  2. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
  3. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    I love that color combination, the stripe is a nice touch on the white exterior. That and the interior gives a touch of flashiness to the somewhat understated (At least compared to other Ferraris) looks of the FF. Its a bit of an unusual combination though which might make it harder to resell when the time comes and is probably contributing to it being on the market for so long now.

I wouldn't be concerned about the multiple owners, Owner 2 and 4 are likely just dealers/resellers. And its not unusual for Ferraris to have pretty short ownership periods.

Its hard to tell what options it has, although with that color combination would have been pretty pricey to begin with so I'd be surprised if its missing many, but you should ask. Its a little on the higher side mileage wise, but not unreasonable. I'd be asking exactly what service Norwood did to it and for prior service records.

andyrichter likes this.
  4. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    #4 andyrichter, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    Attached are the options per the dealer. They stated the vehicle has already been through the inspection process, and they offered me a two year extended warranty for $4500 total. The original warranty expired on 9/22/19.

Were ventilated seats an option on the Daytona seats?

Was wireless Apple CarPlay standard in 2015?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Thank you for your opinion and advice. I’m not completely sold on the racing stripe either, so I will ask if it is a decal rather than painted. My guess is it’s just a decal.

6. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    I couldn't open the option list but it obviously has the LED carbon steering wheel with the carbon paddle shift levers, very good combo if you drive in the winter like I do as the aluminum paddles get cold. Most important would be can you buy warranty for it? I recently traded my 2014 FF for a 2019 Lusso and my 2014 still had warranty that I was buying yearly after the original warranty expired. I would not worry about the miles, mine had 42,000+ on trade and I really had no issues with the car other than pothole damage of front wheels and tires.

7. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

For sure it’s a decal. I don’t think it’s worth more than 140k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    interior is horrendous (sorry but u asked for an opinion), kill the stripe asap, silver wheels wld let the calipers pop more...
    i dont think they will have an easy time selling that car. offer 130k and start there.

9. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Nice car....coming in too winter in New England beat them up over price....they'll be happy not to have it sit all winter.....

10. Natkingcolebasket69

Agreed need a black interior or like urs to make it liked by many.

11. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    You will find this spec divides opinions. I'm not a fan of the white/black look nor the interior, but I actually think the stripe works on the car. If you love it that's all that matters. But you need to be aware when the time comes to sell, you will be marketing to a smaller pool of potential buyers.

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Id say its mostly true for private party sell; dealer will take it as a trade no big deal I’d say.

13. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    Definitely a sporty look, I just recently purchased my 2014 FF and I’ve been driving it 3 to 4 days a week not sure if I could live with that combination especially the interior every day? I think 130,000 max for the car

andyrichter likes this.
  14. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    That interior gives me a headache, no way I could live with it everyday. The stripe is fugly, hopefully easily removable as a decal. Offer $130K and see if they bite. They will be more desparate to unload as winter approaches.

BTW, is the dealer going to cover the $2000-2500 shipping from East Coast to HNL?

15. Caeruleus11

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I disagree. Dealers don't want stock that can be difficult to move and this car falls into that category in my opinion.

BOKE and Elisesko like this.
  16. Natkingcolebasket69

Not if you buy a lusso from them.

17. Caeruleus11

Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I don't think so.

BOKE likes this.
  18. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Thank you all very much for your experienced opinions. The spec is not perfect, but close to it if there was no racing stripe (removable), and if the interior was a more desirable pattern of black/red or just all black. White is my top exterior color choice.

If they would do $130k including 2 year warranty and shipping to LBC port, then I would do the deal in a heartbeat. I think it would be a no brainer at that price. I recently saw another private party similarly specced white on red interior (all red including dash and steering wheel) sell in 1 week as a 2014 with asking price of $133k. I don’t see much of a difference on spec on that car vs this one. I think no one is biting on the New England FF because of the asking price.

All of the perfectly specced vehicles I see are 2012 asking $150k+ offered by Ferrari dealers.

Do you all think I would be better off offering $110k for the FF below which has 138 days on market and wrap it white or matte red? I actually really like the beige interior of this one, but it’s missing the pano roof, which is nice to look at but I hardly use on other vehicles due to the heat. Realistically, I will only be putting 1k miles per year on it because I have to show other cars some love too. Me love you long time. Thank you

Check out a 2013 Ferrari FF GT AWD - $124,995 - $124,995 on CarGurus at https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/240891206

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  19. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    I believe they were willing to include shipping to LBC port only, then shipping to HNL is another $1k and 10-14 days transit time.

20. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    I agree, there isn’t too much you can do to an FF to give it a sporty touch without looking mismatched to the GT vibe. Mostly exterior color, lowering, and wheels.

21. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Tell me how you really feel...haha. No, but really I do appreciate your opinion good or bad.

22. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Thanks for your opinion. Do you mind me asking your spec, mileage, and strike price? You can also PM me.

23. Natkingcolebasket69

When I walked it Ferrari of Miami they had a red lusso that had been sitting there for over 1 year, 400k price tag; they were shedding close to 60-70k off msrp to get rid of it. Pretty sure they will take a FF to unload it. In my humble opinion.

24. Natkingcolebasket69

They will not include 2 years at 130k I guarantee that, is it a consignment ?

25. Natkingcolebasket69

I called that one. U will not get that for less than 120k.