sky f1 | FerrariChat

sky f1

Discussion in 'F1' started by Edward 96GTS, Oct 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    just subscribed to sky f1 channel. how can i record the race? how does sky work?

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    What platform ? what location ? Do you expect us to know every possible combination for every possible territory and then advise without you telling us anything at all ?

On a UK Sky HD box look at channel 406 in the guide and press the red record button when you've highlighted programmes you want to record

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  3. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    california
    youtube via firestick

4. John_K_348

John_K_348 F1 Rookie

Sep 20, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    John E. Kenney
    I'm an IT professional and librarian. Do what's posted above. I know GUI's can be a pain in the butt when they are constantly changing to no real benefit. Just be patient, explore around and you will find it.

I looked into subscribing via streaming apps but found they added up to about the same as the cable package once you add all the parts of a season together. F1 is on ESPN2 in the US. I stuck with my sports cable package primarily for F1, plus the MotorTrend channel. For about 2 months I have been watching more YouTube car build channels on my cable box app rather than three-peats on MT. ;)