Valence USA - No Response | FerrariChat

Valence USA - No Response

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by jferrante, Sep 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
    Anyone else try getting in contact with the people at Valence USA?
    Looking for the carbon 348 SS front lip and phone goes right to voicemail with no reply and no email communication as well.
    They are in Charlottesville so I may take a ride down there sometime to see if they are around but figured I would check here first.

2. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I have zero experience with this company.

However many years ago I had the same experience with a "vendor" in Florida on a carbon fiber lip for a BMW m3.

Took sometime to get ahold of them. Finally got them. Paid... Guess what never came... Guess who said they were backed up and backed up and backed up. Then they stopped answering the phone.

Bottom line. If you have to try to force a business to take your money... Imagine what they do when they already have it

3. BobBB

BobBB Rookie

Dec 21, 2018
    Full Name:
    Robert Berger
    I’ve been calling them on and off for the last 2 months to order a carbon fiber ashtray. No response. Think they’re done.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
    Found one from Lyle Tanner so all worked out. Paid a good price too! Hopefully it shows up and is for a 348

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

5. ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy Karting

Jul 10, 2020
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Cy Sawyer
    I sent an email last week inquiring about some parts. I git a response a few days later, albeit brief. He stated shipping times could be a few weeks up to a year! LOL.

I am quite nervous and not sure if I should send them money as many people are saying they have just disappeared and cannot get calls or emails returned.

While he did respond to me, I don't see any activity from them anywhere since around 2016.

I would just order elsewhere, but the CF full one piece center console replacement panel is only found from them.

Any thoughts? What would you do?

Cheers,

@valanceusa

6. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Seriously? :D

nart and Boomhauer like this.
  7. ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy Karting

Jul 10, 2020
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Cy Sawyer
    Can you elaborate?

8. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Well going by your post, he told you shipping time could be up to 1 year, you've seen no activity since 2016, you mentioned many people say they disappeared and get no return calls/emails, and in your gut you are nervous.

Not to mention taking the above issues into consideration, if they are the only seller of this particular item, it would not be unreasonable to assume they don't have it either. And, just to pile on a little more, you are in Canada and he is in the States. Try chasing a guy not in your own country. There are plenty instances posted here and almost none end well.

There is not a chance in hell I would send this guy any money. Seriously!

willrace, nart and Nuvolari like this.
  9. ThatFlyGuy

ThatFlyGuy Karting

Jul 10, 2020
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Cy Sawyer
    Well, thank you. I appreciate your input, maybe brush up on those people skills though.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

10. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Well that's where things don't always come across in a post like they would in person. That's why I put the laughing face emoji. I would have said the same thing to my best friends with the same laugh. :D

ThatFlyGuy likes this.
  11. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops

Sounds like the US satellite of: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/avoid-la-scuderia-rossa-orlando-vetrano.522821/

companies like these typically don’t have parts in stock when ordered or purchased, then they go out and “hope” they can find them (ie long shipping times) or, 50% of the time, they just take your money and give you the finger.

ThatFlyGuy likes this.