DFW - Events, cruises, shows, etc??? | FerrariChat

DFW Events, cruises, shows, etc???

Discussion in 'Texas' started by A12pilot, Oct 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. A12pilot

A12pilot Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 11, 2018
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Hey Gang,

I live down in Walnut Springs (South of a Glen Rose) and was wondering how to go about finding Ferrari events in and around the Ft. Worth and DFW area? I could always attend stuff in Houston and Austin too, but I’m only an hour South of Ft. Worth.

I’m planning on joining the Ferrari Club of America too. Wouldn’t mind trailering to a big event somewhere. We do that with the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago.

Thanks guys!

Cheers
    Dave

2. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    Watch this section, especially threads with that little "DFW" tag on the subject line like you used, for Ft Worth/Dallas area-specific subjects (though not all relevant subjects get that tag applied by the original poster, so look at non-tagged also).
    We have a group that regularly meets for breakfast on the 2nd Saturday of each month, at Yogi's Bagels on Hulen.
    Other events pop up infrequently.

3. westextifosi

westextifosi Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 20, 2009
    Lubbock, TX
    Full Name:
    Tex Timberlake
    Check out <vintagerallies.com> The Texas 1000 this year will be in the Hill Country the week before Thanksgiving - always a lot of fun with car guys from all over the country.

4. A12pilot

A12pilot Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 11, 2018
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Excellent, thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback. Looking forward to attending some events.

cheers
    Dave