Rosso scuderia portofino | FerrariChat

Rosso scuderia portofino

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Andrew Oldroyd, Oct 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrew Oldroyd

Aug 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Anyone have good pics of a Porto in rosso scuderia? I just put my order in for rosso corsa but was originally going to go for scuderia red. I liked the little rectangle paint swatch at the dealer better in scuderia but lots of comments that the color is a little orange in some light made me hesitate. My dealer couldn’t find any car for me to look at in the flesh in scuderia red and even on line pics are scarce. If anybody has one or even pics of one, I’d love to see them. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
  3. Andrew Oldroyd

Aug 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    You love yours in scuderia? I honestly think I’ll like it and I’d love to do something besides corsa red. Thanks for the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    I love my cali in Scuderia. Given the choice, I would pick it every time. The orange is very subtle, and I think it just makes the car brighter. You may want to see one before you finalize your order just to make sure.

5. Andrew Oldroyd

Aug 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Thank you so much for those pics MacieK. Great resolution. Is that yours? I think I'm convinced that scuderia is the way to go - seems like it just pops off the screen.

6. Maciek

Maciek Karting

Jan 20, 2007
    Poland
    Full Name:
    Maciek N
    Not mine, but IMO it looks even better in person than in photos.