For Sale - Ferrari 488 Challenge Wheel Table | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 488 Challenge Wheel Table

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by MC458, Jul 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MC458

MC458 Rookie

Jun 16, 2019
    Winston Salem, NC
    Full Name:
    Michael Christofferson
    For sale are (2) tables made from a Ferrari 488 Challenge series wheel made by Motegi. The tables are 30.5" tall, with a 24" diameter 3/8" tempered glass top. The bases and stands are aluminum, with a steel adapter plate to the bottom of the center lock wheel. The center you can leave blank or lay in the Ferrari center disc as shown in the pictures. They look awesome, and would be a talking point for anyone's garage or mancave. I actually have two of the tables that are identical. I'm selling them individually but if someone wanted both I'm open for that.

$800 each or best offer

Will ship at buyers expense, The tables can be disassembled and I can work to provide shipping estimates for serious inquires.

Pictures attached:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

mathewr likes this.
  2. MC458

MC458 Rookie

Jun 16, 2019
    Winston Salem, NC
    Full Name:
    Michael Christofferson
    Price drop to $750 each or best offer

3. MC458

MC458 Rookie

Jun 16, 2019
    Winston Salem, NC
    Full Name:
    Michael Christofferson
    Price drop again, $700 each OBO

4. MC458

MC458 Rookie

Jun 16, 2019
    Winston Salem, NC
    Full Name:
    Michael Christofferson
    Sold one, have one left, $650 + shipping.