Stebro Exhaust Resonators | FerrariChat

Stebro Exhaust Resonators

Discussion in '206/246' started by gbutler, Oct 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    Does anyone know where I can get new exhaust resonators that screw into the exhaust tip for a Stebro exhaust for a 246 Dino? Apparently Stebro went out of business a few years ago so I have had no luck trying to find any repacements on that end. I have two that are missing - they just fell out while driving - now I periodically check the mounting screw on the other two to make sure I don’t lose another one! Any help would be much appreciated.

2. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    I know this was originally posted a long time ago but I only just found it. I had the same problem with the Stebro exhaust on my GT4. I am lucky that my son's brother in law here in UK makes exhausts and he volunteered to copy one of the remaining three inserts. He said it wasn't easy!. Luckily I had him make 2 because a second one promptly disappeared somewhere down the road. I have now loctited the mounting screws in place. Hope you found a solution

3. Jamie H

Jamie H Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 28, 2009
    Puslinch,ON
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Glen,
    Have you located on yet ?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    Hey there Jamie - sorry been traveling and haven’t checked fchat lately. No, I have yet to locate one.

5. Jamie H

Jamie H Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 28, 2009
    Puslinch,ON
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    No probs, send me some pics and measurements when you get a moment

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using FerrariChat.com mobile app