2000 456M A/C compressor not coming on - need a wiring diagram | FerrariChat

2000 456M A/C compressor not coming on - need a wiring diagram

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by JSOJR, Oct 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSOJR

JSOJR Rookie

Jul 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Jack Oyler
    I have a 2000 456M GT. I recently purchased the car and the A/C was working sporadically then stopped working. After running several tests we believed the ‘electronic control station for fuel cooling module’ was bad. We replaced the module. We now have 12 volts coming out of the module but can only get a 6 volt reading at the relay. This is not enough to kick on the compressor. It is my understanding that only one or two years have this module. Any ideas or thoughts would be helpful.

2. stevegtsi

stevegtsi Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2004
    it could be a low Freon problem. if you end up needing a compressor and drier I have one for sale ready to go. good luck with it.

3. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    I think you'll have problems finding a diagram. The only thing that seems to be available are connector pinouts and perhaps not even they have this limited system. It may be best just to invest in a wire tracker and trace the wires.

Do you mean 6 volts at the relay solenoid contact or 6 volts coming out of the relay to the compressor? Have you changed the relay?