For Sale - 2016 FF - low miles, very clean | FerrariChat

For Sale 2016 FF - low miles, very clean

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by arbifox, Oct 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. arbifox

arbifox Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    One of the lowest mile FF's on the market now, practically new. All service performed at an authorized dealer, clean CarFax. No stories, no issues. Feel free to contact me for higher resolution pictures or questions of any kind.

VIN: ZFF73SKA4G0217733

Exterior: Nero Daytona
    Interior: Rosso
    Mileage: 5345

Options:
    - Glass Panoramic Roof
    - Carbon Ceramic Brakes
    - Red brake calipers
    - AFS Lighting System
    - Aluminum Brake Calipers
    - Front Grill with Chromed Edges
    - Carbon Fiber Fiber Dashboard Inserts
    - Horse Stitched on Headrest
    - Outer Mirror Black Insert
    - Sport Exhaust Pipes
    - Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel + LEDS
    - Electrochromatic Mirrors with Homelink
    - Boot Net Kits in Rear Compartment
    - Dual View Front/Rear Parking Camera
    - 20" Forged Painted Wheels
    - Passenger Display
    - Privacy Rear Windows
    - Rear Wiper
    - Alcantara Parcel Shelf in Nera
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
  3. arbifox

arbifox Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    Apologies, the one thing that is always missed, asking $179.5K, which is line with most FF's of this year and mileage. Naturally open to all reasonable offers.

4. FerrariTexas

FerrariTexas Karting

Aug 31, 2009
    Austin
    How many owners have there been?
    Do you have the window sticker?
    Thanks.

5. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Where is car located ?
    Status of warranty and free service
    Are you the original owner / owner

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

FerrariTexas likes this.
  6. arbifox

arbifox Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    I am the third owner of the car and I actually just picked it up at the end of the summer. Without getting into personal details, I misunderstood a directive from my spouse regarding "get anything with 4 seats." I know, I have heard it before, I thought I would surprise her - but being that I have other high end cars I have to pick and choose my battles.

I just love the lines of the FF, and I go to car shows all the time and you <never> see an FF. I see tons of 430, 458, some 488 and then Vintage, but I always felt this model was a sleeper. The lines are just so gorgeous, but I get that front-engine Ferrari's don't have the same story as the mid-engine line of cars.

The car is located in North Jersey, and can be seen by appointment on the weekend. I am not in a super hurry to sell it, but I figured I might as well start the process.

I am in the process of getting the original manuals and sticker from the previous owner, the car has the remainder of the warranty left, and the car was serviced at Ferrari of Long Island.

I can also easily arrange to have the car shipped, you name it. I do have a friend in the car business that helps me with my purchases and I am sure I can put anyone in contact if they need financing.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions, happy to answer them.

FerrariTexas likes this.
  7. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    Now this is more like it. I am sure potential buyers love to see posts like this when they shop.

8. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    :D :D :D

9. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Great car..
    correct spec? Don’t see rear wipers or carbon inserts.....color looks odd in that lighting.

Privacy windows? Doesn’t show in this light.

Confirm?

10. arbifox

arbifox Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    I apologize, the car does not have the rear wiper. I checked most of the options before I posted and I missed the edit on that option.

The CF inserts on the dash I will verify, there are some carbon fiber accents here and there, but I am new to the car and not the greatest authority on matching the part with the name.

I am still waiting on the exact sticker from the previous owner and once I have that I will have a complete option list I can update.

Sent from my SM-G960U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

11. arbifox

arbifox Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    I did get the build sheet, and I messed up the following options which the car does not have (haste makes waste, my bad):

- Carbon Fiber Fiber Dashboard Inserts
    - Rear Wiper

The options that is does have which I omitted:
    - Carbon Fibre Wheels Cup
    - Tire Pressure Measurement

What I am not sure about is the "Privacy Rear Windows". They look a little darker, but it is hard to tell and I am actually more concerned with the gas pedal and looking forward.

I am going to see how selling the car goes for a couple of months and if it does not work out will likely consign the car with Ferrari. I do have tons of high quality pictures but could not load up due to size when I made the original posting. Also note that the car does NOT have the side badges. I am not sure what the big deal is, on a Black car like this I find of like the dark look with the Red brake calipers.

Ping me with any questions, I check on here every now and then.

12. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    Price?..was it posted.

13. arbifox

arbifox Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    Posted up top, $179.5K, 5350 miles. Also, I did get some more records from Ferrari and the car was registered twice by two owners for about 2 months, and one other owner for 2 years. I am not sure what happened with the first two owners for such a short period, but the second owner did all his service at Ferrari of Central Jersey.

Sent from my SM-G960U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

14. arbifox

arbifox Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    ScottS and Suffyk like this.