Mastercraft X23 | FerrariChat

Mastercraft X23

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by drjohngober, Aug 22, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drjohngober

drjohngober Formula 3

Jul 23, 2006
    Cville and Gbury Tex
    Full Name:
    Dr.John Gober
    My son has headed back to Penn State for his senior year. He plays hockey for PSU so his wakeboarding "career" is pretty much over.
    That being said, I am planning on trading in our Malibu 23 LSV on this MC today as we pretty much will just be surfing and boating.
    Any one have any experience surfing behind or owning one of these?

https://texasmastercraft.com/boats/2016-mastercraft-x23/

2. Ryan13

Ryan13 Karting

Jan 21, 2015
    Alberta
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Old thread but definitely get the x23 or if you can fork over the extra cash look at the x22, or x24. Insane surf waves on all models, highly customizable, and the fit and finish of a Mastercraft is second to none.

3. NaO

NaO Karting

Apr 23, 2017
    Your almost in G23 territory which is an unbelievable wakesurf boat and still delivers a very good wakeboard as well.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
  5. drjohngober

drjohngober Formula 3

Jul 23, 2006
    Cville and Gbury Tex
    Full Name:
    Dr.John Gober
    The Paragon is interesting. We looked at and tried out the G23 but it had 3 problems. Build quality was nowhere near MC standards, G23 is not that good looking and the wake was not as thick or tall as the X23.
    The Paragon does look like a game changer though

6. Scudmsl

Scudmsl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2014
    USA
    Our G25 has been fantastic, but I will quickly upgrade when the Paragon is out since it is kind of a blend between the best of the MC and Super Air Nautique.