F8 Tributo UK Delivery Dates | FerrariChat

F8 Tributo UK Delivery Dates

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by PTG1, Oct 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Hi All, does anyone have a confirmed date on UK deliveries for the F8 Tributo? I can see a few guys have dates but none of them are in the UK. I have asked my dealer but they don't see to be that clued up on it. I'm ideally after info on first deliveries and when others actually have confirmed deliveries for. Cheers, Pete

Sent from my CLT-L09 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    RHD dealer demos are specced & due December I believe - customer car dates are less solid but there's a hint whatever your order says it may be sooner

3. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Thanks very much for the info, I was told by the deal demo will not arrive until summer 2020 so something is clearly a miss with the dates they are providing

4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Well, I’m going to go and drive one in the next week or so, GB demo/press car from maranello in Egham, but no idea on deliveries. I thought it was late this year/early in the new year though for the first to the favourite customers!

5. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Hmm, I was just told first UK deliveries are April next year, I'll have to ask tomorrow about a demo car as I have not been told there is one available yet

daytona355 likes this.
  6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Just clarified what I’m driving this weekend, it’s F8 spider

7. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    So that is probably not a dealer demo but the silver/grey LHD pre-production car currently with HROwen

8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Find out in the morning I guess

9. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Please let us know feedback, I put an order in on Tuesday for this but I'm reluctant to hand over cash until they at least confirm when my coupe is to be delivered, they have been dreadfully slow to confirm the delivery so I'll have to chase them early next week when I have more time

10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Did you read the write up in Evo this month? It was so positive, they gave away copies at Silverstone a few weeks back. I wouldn’t be too worried, it does look and sound amazing, but I’ll let you know, asuming I get there. I’m still up at 3am with my legs and back playing silly buggers - this bloody cancer isn’t as much fun as I’d like it to be sometimes, if my leg doesn’t come back to life I doubt I’ll risk driving, although the main issue is my braking leg, so as long as I have a foot to slam on the gas, maybe I don’t need the left one!

11. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I hope it all calmed down and you feel much better this morning ready for your drive best of luck with health issues

12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Well, I managed to get a couple hours passed out eventually, and now I’m back up, it’s subsided a bit, so fingers crossed. My left leg keeps letting me down, which isn’t ideal so I’ll have to monitor that, but I really love these events so I am desperate to go

13. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Sorry chaps, I couldn’t risk it. 90 minute drive just to get there, and then risking someone else’s car while I’m driving it, I just couldn’t take the chance. They promised to get the car back for me soon, which is very very good of them. Apologies for letting you down, I was really looking forward to it, but I don’t think they’d want me in there racing along the dual carriageway and my braking leg suddenly go numb! Too dangerous. It’s the F8 spider, just to confirm the car I was going to drive today

14. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    It's a real shame you couldn't drive and check out the car but, you have to feel comfortable and make sure health is ok as a priority. No worries,this end, order is in anyway so will just got with the flow, hope you fell better soon and can get to test drive thr car and have fun

daytona355 likes this.
  15. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    sorry to hear that sid! Next time let me know and I’ll drive it for you and tell you what I think :) :) :)

going to dls launch tomorrow. Anything you want to know specifically let me know. (Free coffee and sit in a new toy! I’ll abuse anybody’s hospitality!!)

daytona355 likes this.
  16. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Well I had a test drive for you! You’ll have to insert appropriate brrrm brrrm noises!!!! LOL

front is good looking, but I’m not sure about the back end! There is a bit of mclaren going on there. Doesn’t come across in press pictures, but where the hood goes down to make an effective air foil.

Car is obviously highly specced with lots of vanity carbon fibre, like trunk and engine surrounds. They aren’t structural as far as I can see and the standard plastic is probably just as light. Might as well wrap those bits and save yourself the cost of a small house!!

engine bay was a massive disappointment. All hidden, so cover is not transparent like on the 360/430. On opening the engine bay you can see very little other than vanity carbon and the end of some fairing piece in red wrinkle paint. I didn’t get the opportunity to see if this was metal or plastic.

Cabin is neat and tidy. I didn’t like the seats as I’m 6.1 and you would need to be one of those gay Italian models to fit in comfortably! That said, spec the right seats for you and I’m sure it would be a lovely place to be.

Trunk is a bit smaller than you might think, so some fitter luggage might be needed if your not a soft bag cram it all in type person!!

overall a good looking car. You would have to see what it sounded like though, the presenter didnt give it the beans, just let it idle and it sounded ok.

mad somebody said, silver is for BMW’s and Mercedes! I tend to agree and think a triple layer red or yellow or nice blue would show the cars shape of better. Also not convinced on this apparent trend for brown leather interiors, although this one didn’t feel over the top.

let us know what you think when you get a chance to drive it!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

daytona355 likes this.
  17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Main question, how hot was the blonde in the background? Heheheh, old habits die hard!

18. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Very! Tall, blonde, tight black dress, big ****, long legs; and actually a lovely lady!!!

you should visit dl; if only for her !

19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    it would only be for her, and I might just pop in and have a closer look!

20. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Lol at least you have your prioritise straight

daytona355 likes this.
  21. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    always, most of what I do these days is done to obtain or at least flirt with hot blondes ....... life is short, enjoy every moment, and you won’t enjoy moments more than those spent with fast Ferraris or faster women

22. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    So got my date set as the 1st of December 2020, I have been told F8 production has not even started yet as they are still producing Pistas so maybe it will be after the 1st fo Dec

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

23. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Hi Guys, does anyone have a UK delivered car yet, the dealer is telling me no customer cars have been delivered yet but, I have heard from a well know detailer they have already worked on cars so trying to get to the bottom of this. Hopefully someone will be able to confirm either way. Cheers, Pete

24. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    As far as I am aware only dealer demo cars arrived before lockdown - the quick way to tell if any customer cars have arrived is to see if Hartley Romans etc are showing any physical rhd for sale - for every new model there are also usually some private import lhd before rhd arrive

A friend with a car due May/June has yet to get any meaningful update

25. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Thanks for confirming, I'm now due a car in September, I think first customer deliveries should come through in June