Elton is becoming the new Alonso...in terms of BS i mean ! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Elton is becoming the new Alonso...in terms of BS i mean !

Discussion in 'F1' started by furoni, Oct 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    So in two of three races Schumi beat him, but to you, somehow he was outscored? Really? Can you count? Beaten in two races of three is better than one of three..... basic maths.

2. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    I've seen all of their wives, Nicole kills them all, put their photos side by side, not even close.

3. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Each to their own mate, I think she’s horrible... I’ve had better on a slow night in Bethnal Green

4. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    By your math Lewis beat Nico in 2016 as he had more wins, glad you came around, didn't think you had it in you

5. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Lol

6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    What are you on? Schumi beat piquet in two races of three that they both finished. That was DeSoto point. Now you are talking championships over a season and the accumulation of points, different thing. Over the season, Nico beat Elton enough to win the championship, simple. Just because you Elton fans choke on it, doesnt mean it didn’t happen. Beaten and humiliated, after the way he conducted himself in Abu Dhabi during the race.

It you have that attitude, then you must be conceding that massa beat Elton in 2008, and that Alonso beat Elton in 2007 despite having the same points?

7. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Come on, Scumacher was a newbie and Piquet, despite being a 3xWDC was already in his way out. He even admitted later that he signed with Benetton to make some cash but he didn't give a **** about F1 anymore.

As I've said, I wouldn't read anything in those stats.

daytona355 and william like this.
  8. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    This is your math analogy, not mine. Fact still remains....

9. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Let Sid be delusional- I would love to see who those guys actually dated/married and looks.
    Nicole is known to be a beautiful lady

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ktu likes this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

How many times did Hamilton beat rosberg? Again not a fan but it seems u never take the all picture into consideration; in the grand scheme of things was he not more successful than rosberg?
    Didn’t rosberg convincingly outperform Schumacher Im his last years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

william and ktu like this.
  11. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Nicole is bangin, body and all, even at current age

12. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

True that Piquet was greatly diminished after his crash in 84 at Monza (from memory). From then on, he had impaired vision and problem judging distances, but he decided to keep that to himself and carry on racing. He said that after that incident, he was never able to lead a race, and only inherited wins when the leader faltered. Also true that he intended to retire already when he joined Benetton.

13. sammysaber

sammysaber Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2011
    The dynamic duo at their best = on the one hand sexuality isn't important when it comes to Hamilton, but ktu considers other drivers fair game.

Shame on you.

Best,
    Sammy

fil, stavura and daytona355 like this.
  14. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Very simple to understand; KTU has his opinion about sexuality, and I have mine.

We don't consult each other, and it's only you who sees a demonic conspiracy in our posts.

ktu likes this.
  15. sammysaber

sammysaber Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2011
    Have seen enough of your independent "demonic" posts William - whether on Schumacher or Sid etc - happy to cut and paste here if you need a reminder.

Best,
    Sammy

fil, stavura and daytona355 like this.
  16. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

And what would have that to do with this thread ?

17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Like I said, all entitled to our opinions, to me, I wouldn’t look twice at her. Now, Kaley cuoco, Britney in her 20’s, plenty of other hot blondes, they are my type absolutely.... Nicole just does nothing for me at all. She was of course the one that dumped Elton and made his head explode wasn’t she, poor massa probably hates her as because of her, Elton was a one man demolition derby at that time and massa was like a magnet for the attacks

18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

With the absolute bias of all at Mercedes, they even tried to convince us all that Elton crashing into he back of Nico in spain was nico’s fault, as though he should have let the torpedo go through him...... yeah, real fair at Mercedes for Nico... that’s why his beating Elton was so funny, despite team orders to come second, he stuck it out and beat him. Toto wolfs face every time Nico beat him was priceless. Elton showed how much of a champion he is when he acted like a prick in Abu Dhabi, telling his own team he’d prefer to lose than to see Rosberg get the title, what a petulant dipstick.

The Mercedes in Schumis time was a dog of a car, and Ross Brawn stated many times throughout his time at Mercedes, they were a test bed for the new rules, testing everything to get the car right for them. It had little chance of wins nor podiums without disaster striking other teams until towards the end. Michael was there to develop the car, to do what he did so successfully for ferrari when he joined, and that took three years there to get to a decent point, four in the end due to the silverstone crash, so you fanboys can think what you want, Schumi came out of retirement and developed the car, then it was gifted to Elton when Schumi retired as a package. Stick the new engine in the thing, and it was obvious those years with Schumi paid off.

If you put ricciardo, max, Vettel, LeClerc, Alonso or several others in the Mercedes the last six years, they would all have won at a minimum the same as Elton, and in fact, whereas Rosberg, talented as he was, wasn’t of the ilk of them, he kept Elton very honest, hence Eltons absolute hatred for him, and if parts hadn’t mysteriously failed on his car, he could easily have won three championships to Eltons one. If Elton were against any of the above, they’d have murdered him because his brain would’ve self destructed as soon as they ignored team orders and stuffed him.

Many of us tifosi agreed to stick you Elton fans on ignore and let you have the run of the forum to see what happens, and even when we aren’t here, all the posts are still make believe about what the little ballerina is supposed to have done and conquered, and are as far from a considered and sensible take on things as they ever were. It’s a shame to have seen the post count for f1 section drop so far down, and the threads be so boring, without us here to discuss Ferrari, but the constant ******** and double standards become tedious even for the most hardy souls here.

stavura, sammysaber and Nortonious like this.
  19. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    People having different tastes is not "delusional". No need to get personal. 7-day thread ban.

20. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    If this does nothing for you thats interesting, anyway thats fine, Image Unavailable, Please Login we can agree to disagree

21. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    She's just your typical local girl from the west side. We have lots of them out that side. Now, Nicole dumped Ham. Can you imagine every time someone called Nico's name in the paddock or in a meeting? Not the best of times for Ham.

daytona355 likes this.
  22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Sorry mate, absolutely nothing. She has massive feet as well - yuck

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Now then, nico’s wife is more my style

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

WilyB likes this.
  24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Dasha is right up my street

Image Unavailable, Please Login