Elton is becoming the new Alonso...in terms of BS i mean ! | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Elton is becoming the new Alonso...in terms of BS i mean !

Discussion in 'F1' started by furoni, Oct 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Are we here to discuss drivers' taste in women ?

2. 'Beats the childish Hamilton bashing..... ;)

3. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Slow time between races, uh?

ktu, lorenzobandini and william like this.
  4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Why not? Jealous?

5. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Lol is this Alonso's daughter? She has a teenager's body lol, whatever floats your boat, I'll pass

6. 'Apparently I don't agree with 355 about very much (Kaley Cuoco?....errgghhh), and I do with you......buuuut.....in this case I'd agree with his choice over yours in a heartbeat....
    .....sweet looking (but not that) young thang..... Image Unavailable, Please Login

I don't look for someone like this.......
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

.........I look for someone more like this..... ;)

WilyB and daytona355 like this.
  7. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    She's cute, but If you compared a young pic of Nicole, your choice would get destroyed

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  8. I think you're missing it. I'm looking at attitude, not age. ;)

ktu likes this.
  9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    There are so many hot young blondes and brunettes out there, and I haven’t tried them all, it’s my lifelong passion alongside ferrari... but if they look like Nicole, I’d pass every time... face like a smacked bum

10. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI

Hahahaha, I hear you, Sid. Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. Nicole isn't my type either, but she has a banging body. For me, she is just too made up. I like them more natural.

11. Outrun

Outrun Karting

Interesting thread, and like all sports threads over many years, rules and equipment, it can’t be won or lost.

Is Hamilton excellent - yes, his record is great. He comes across as an arse but he has delivered time and again.

Is the Mercedes the best car - yes, not every time but most of the time.

Was Schumacher great - yes, but he did also have the best car quite a lot as well as a governing body that was bias to Ferrari.

Could any decent driver win in a Mercedes - not so easy to say. Bottles tries and he’s not bad, rosberg did eventually but Hamilton suffered several mechanical issues.

Is leclerc the future - looks that way but he’s making mistakes that need sorted.

Is vettel done - yup. Great driver but lost the edge.

Is Ricardo great - i think so, took a big gamble leaving a race winning team but they were leaning to max and so he’s having a go. I think he’d be great alongside leclerc.

Lando looks talented

Sainz is top drawer, like his dad

Norris looks good.

Albon looks talented but needs to get tougher

Verstappen is good and could win if red bull produce a good enough car

Hulkenberg is done, might get a deal at a lower team and is not bad but 200 races and no podiums speaks for itself.

Grosjean is average, lucky to have a new deal

Magnusson - better than grosjean, could be great if given equipment

Perez - good, will always score points

Stroll - better than the tag that daddy pays for him to race leaves him with

Gasly - decent but had his chance

Kyvat - as above

All in all, we need to see a couple more teams taking the fight to the top 3. The racing has been good this year, there is talent there and it would be great to see a close championship. I love f1, it’s best when it’s close, the cars can overtake and the strategy allows racing, not passing at pit stops or changing a result because of a safety car etc.

Oh yeh, in the spirit of the thread, bring back pit girls, give an extra point to the driver who shows up with a girlfriend in daisy dukes and bikini.

LVP488, greg328, stavura and 4 others like this.
  12. Back to the disagreement.
    It's no wonder (A) when comments like (B) flow so easily from keyboard (and I presume mouth).... Very classy. ;)

13. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    I like all of those...and Nicole. Her sluttiness works for me ;)

not so much the “Dasha” gal in the other pic...more girl than woman.

ktu likes this.
  14. Outrun

Outrun Karting

You don’t look at the mantelpiece when you are poking the fire.

15. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    #140 I'm 360 Canuck, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Great assessment!
    I’d make a few minor changes...

Leclerc...great but the nonsense from team management and vettel are messing with him, on a sorted team he would be dominant...so fast.

Ricciardo...poor mans vettel. Lost his mojo, I don’t get his ongoing popularity. Likeable guy but, washed up. If hulk is done, ric is right behind him...same car/team, only a few points difference. Dollars per point, hulk may actually be the better deal. I dunno.

Grosjean...mentally fragile, I predict gone from f1 soon

gasly...something might be there now that he’s has fire in his belly. He’s getting a lot out of a toro Rosso,

verstsppen...potential to be great, disappointing qualifier though. Not great off the line either...thrives in the hunt.

Outrun likes this.
  16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Who said I was trying to be classy? I’m a bird bandit, Chase em, catch em, ......... em and on to the next. Life’s short, enjoy yourself

17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I’ve been trying to find photos of Dasha in her normal clothes, as she looks better than what she appears in that photo, she does look a bit childlike in that one for some reason.. she’s a bit like Chloe Moretz, you either like her or not at all

18. Nobody said that......comprehension is key. 'Just an observation. Image Unavailable, Please Login
    I do enjoy life, and, more importantly, 'am happy with the way I do so. :)
    I can tell by posts those that aren't. Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. #144 lorenzobandini, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    'Not so hard....voila....
    Yup, young lookin' at 30. Imagine how fine she'll still be at 60... :)

(As opposed to what Nicole looks like at 40...excuse me, 41)
    [​IMG]

daytona355 likes this.
  20. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Dasha looks great, Nicole looks like Michael Jackson in that photo hahahahaha....

21. No she does not!

Michael, before he got too light, was faaaarrrrr prettier.....and prolly could dance better too..... Image Unavailable, Please Login

Seriously tho', the horizontal-mambo with Dasha would be the ticket. Image Unavailable, Please Login

And yes, I'd love to be "looking at that purrty mantelpiece while poking the fire." Image Unavailable, Please Login

That's as nasty as I'm gonna git..... :oops:

daytona355 likes this.
  22. Outrun

Outrun Karting

Agree on most however i do think that Ricardo is a top drawer driver and far from finished. I’m not sure he would win a title but he’s proven to be capable and is exciting to watch. Leclerc looks very fast but is also making mistakes that he has to sort out. So are Ferrari who need to work out how to ensure that they win, regardless of which driver. It’s a moment of change with fast, young drivers starting to take the lead. Only Hamilton is keeping them back now with Alonso gone, Vettel underperforming and Kimi in a slow car.

lorenzobandini likes this.
  23. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    I haven't posted on F-Chat in almost a year, but couldn't leave this one alone. Toronto is the mecca of hockey?!?! I am ROFLMAO! If you travel about 5 hours east on the 401, you will arrive in the mecca of hockey. Exactly how many Stanley Cup banners are hanging from the rafters in Toronto? Might take you a while to count all of Montreal's....... Only a Torontonian would call Toronto the mecca of hockey. Montreal is the 2nd most successful franchise in the history of sports, after the Yankees.

daytona355 likes this.
  24. So you wait a year to argue with someone that agrees with you? Classic. You just echo 360's sentiment. :)

25. Turbopanzer

Turbopanzer F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2011
    Under a bonnet
    Full Name:
    Panzer
    Montreal? It is the shrine of hockey!!!!! It is why God wears the their jersey!!!