Grand Canyon Rally Nov 10-13, 2019 - Now Open to ALL | FerrariChat

Grand Canyon Rally Nov 10-13, 2019 - Now Open to ALL

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by synchro, Oct 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CARS IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE!

Are you one of the 650 attendees to the FCA meet Nov 6-10 and have never seen the beauty of the Grand Canyon State? Why not stay 3 extra nights and let the locals show you the back road driving routes that we take to spectacular Arizona scenery. We have just a few spots left and are opening the trip up to all attendees in whatever car you want to bring. Unpack once for 3 nights in Sedona, Arizona, your $195 trip fee includes free entrance into the Grand Canyon, Historic US Route 66, and the Arizona mining country. All meals are planned but pay-as-you-go and hotel rooms are at a 35% discount

You do NOT need a Dino to attend but we do ask for your respect to allow Dinos to be together on the road for photographic reasons (we have at least one photo stop per day). Currently, we have 22 Ferrari registered from 3 countries, including 458 Italias to 365 GTC attending and even one German couple in a rental car. The goal is share the beauty of the SouthWest with our Tifosi from afar.

Volunteer led, enthusiast attended, and priced nowhere near the $7500 that CopperState charges - plus we are staying in better accomodations creekside with safer parking (I have rented the two parking structures for our exclusive use)

Thank you fore looking
    Any Questions? Email me directly at [email protected] or see routes on www.DinoRally.com

Attached Files:

2. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Yes, exceptionally nice. To further exploit the fact the we will have the most beautiful cars in the world, placed in the most scenic location in America, we have at least one group photo stop scheduled each day

Just had another Ferrari owner register, making this still a small, manageable, and fun group

PS - wait until you see what Autumn cuisine will bring to our group lunches and dinners - First Night fantastic French cuisine - sacre bleu!

3. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #3 synchro, Nov 4, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    LAST MINUTE EXTREME DISCOUNT: AMARA SEDONA $375/nt rooms now for just $160/nt

I purchased a block of rooms for the group and attendance has not grown as anticipated; leaving 3 rooms not booked. I had put $295 down, out of my pocket, to reserve each room anticipating last minute bookings that have not materialized.

My loss is your gain.
    I am GIVING you the $295 deposit if you are inclined to join us. I negotiated a great rate at $259/nt for rooms normally costing $375/nt in Sedona's top resort location including exclusive, reserved parking structures solely for our use. With my gifted deposit to you, that brings your room rate to $160/nt, an unheard of deal in a very expensive location. Should these rooms not get filled then I will be fully paying for all unused hotel rooms out of my pocket so am motivated to pass this on.

First come, first served. All cars are welcome of any make/model, you do not need a Dino to attend, just an appreciation. (One couple from Germany is coming in a rental car)
    My goal has never been about profits but to show others from outside our State the beauty and hospitality that our SouthWest holds. I hope you will consider joining us.

Sincerely,

Scott
    [email protected]