Elton is becoming the new Alonso...in terms of BS i mean ! | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Elton is becoming the new Alonso...in terms of BS i mean !

Discussion in 'F1' started by furoni, Oct 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Why do you only judge Hamilton brilliance buy one year? He beat Rosberg 3 years. And still won more races than Rosberg the year he lost. Do you also ignore his rookie year where he beat Alonso?, a driver who is regard as being brilliant? Senna got beat by Prost. Do you reduce his brilliance as well? Schumi never even had to race against a exceptionnally brilliant team mate, does that reduce his brilliance? Since you like to Judge a driver by one year, Schumi was the only driver who was dq'd a season, ramming another driver because he felt he could'nt win fair and square, does that year reduce his brilliance?

ATBNM3 and william like this.
  2. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Perfect !

ktu likes this.
  3. ChadR

ChadR Karting

Jun 19, 2019
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Taj B
  4. ChadR

ChadR Karting

Jun 19, 2019
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Taj B
    But even then, there was a year they were neck to neck and Nicos car had problems on the last race.

Rosberg was no slouch though and we know this.

amerikalei and daytona355 like this.
  5. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Did well and won against LH and did well against MS who was a touch older. A very good F1 driver is Nico.

SimCity3, daytona355 and ChadR like this.
  6. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    no he didn’t.... the Mercedes was the class of the field as it has been for six years in a row, and nico had as many issues as he did. He got schooled in how to stay calm and think about racing by a guy that was constantly being told by his bosses to let Elton win. Get the facts right at least

7. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Course it wouldn’t, you obviously only cherry pick the things that he said that are positive about Elton, the same as you treat EVERY statistic and comment. Predictable

stavura likes this.
  8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    as a hater of ferrari, that doesn’t surprise me.. but I bet it secretly grates on you that your hero isn’t universally loved and respected by all..hehehe. Funny as ****

stavura likes this.
  9. ChadR

ChadR Karting

Jun 19, 2019
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Taj B
    Facts with a graph. The Blue means an engine failure.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Awww...... funny, since a great number of the tifosi here, the ones that post the most, all got together and decided to ignore the Elton fans en masse and pull back on the posting to avoid giving them anything to attack us with, this part of the forum is almost a ghost town. The only thread with any life is this one, and it’s signature move is that by Eltons fans desperately trying to justify their love for him..... couldn’t be more funny. One of them seems every day to be scouring the Internet for any titbit of a media article to try to start new threads, so successfully that these threads barely get a view, let alone responses.

This is the forum it seems was wanted.... reckon it sells FChat positively then guys? Tifosi in the ferrari site not discussing anything in the open forum while Elton fans open thread after thread and barely get traffic? Awesome, absolutely awesome. Even the race thread barely hit 7 pages after 24 hours...... with us all here it was 30 pages in a few hours.

stavura and 375+ like this.
  11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
  12. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Managing your car is essential in f1, and Elton is notoriously bad at that, needing his hand held constantly and constant coaching. In your graph, wasn’t one of the double failures was of course Eltons decision to smash his teammate off the track from behind, a very cleverly strategic move?

I’ll let you analyse your lovely graph, and revel in the fact Elton got beat like a little girl, and showed how mature he was at the last race arguing with a snivel in his voice about pushing Nico into the pack hoping to make him crash.... real grown up and tactical, very clean driver eh? **** me, you guys are hilarious in your desperation to defend the little tool

13. ChadR

ChadR Karting

Jun 19, 2019
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Taj B
    I'm not defending Hamilton.

I have better things to do than talk about F1 though.

14. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Poor starts more of a problem overall for LH. Nico was better overall. Other years reversed. A debate with no real winner as the margins are small and error matters as much as reliability.

Just ask Seb lol :)

daytona355 likes this.
  15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    strange - that’s exactly what you are trying to do isn’t it? I reckon coming to the f1 section and posting might have been a bit of a wrong turn then matey hehehehehehehe

Jeronimo GTO likes this.
  16. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012

17. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Max’s slap at Louise: F1 should not be “an eco-drama queen.”

375+ and daytona355 like this.
  18. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

The Mercedes car has been exceptionally brilliant.

Bottas is not brilliant.

If Mercedes truly wanted an equal Number 1 driver alongside Hamilton it would be Ricciardo in that seat.

19. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

Slightly older ? :D
    MS was way past his prime and should never have returned.

After 3 years retirement even Mika Hakkinen couldn't cut it when he considered returning.

daytona355 likes this.
  20. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Kimi is 40 and past his prime, and still embarrasses his team mate, explain why Micheal couldn't beat Rosberg

william likes this.
  21. Outrun

Outrun Karting

Yeh, I’m not so sure. Bottas supplies the points needed to ensure the Constructor’s Title, but Ricciardo might actually challenge Hamilton. Bottas is a very good driver, he’s not a great but he’s not average either. Ferrari and Red Bull have repeatedly misunderstood what it takes to win both titles.

DF1 and william like this.
  22. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
  23. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    I'm always surprised by how some could be sensitive when some facts that do not support their beliefs are mentioned :)
    But I don't care, everybody is free to believe Hamilton is a genius.
    My stance is just that most of the times things are more complex than "religious" beliefs, but again, in a free world, anybody is entitled to disagree.

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  24. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Yes everybody is free to believe Hamilton, Schumacher, Senna or who ever is a genius

william likes this.