FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE MÉXICO 2019: PRACTICE 1/2/3 *** SPOILERS *** | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE MÉXICO 2019: PRACTICE 1/2/3 *** SPOILERS ***

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Oct 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Agreed. Dump the mandatory tire specs.
    Also.......Dump the mandatory stops. Enough with the BS "cost saving" crapola; let 'em stress 'em to the breaking point......
    Leave the strategy to the teams and drivers; not "orchestrated" by the "suits upstairs".....
    Let em' race! Image Unavailable, Please Login

Oh, 'sorry....what am I thinkin ' Image Unavailable, Please Login ......not good enough for "the show"...... Image Unavailable, Please Login :(

Attached Files:

william and Jack-the-lad like this.
  2. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    Absolutely right. This whole concept of tire”management” is ruining racing. I don’t claim to be very smart, but apparently i’m smarter than Napoleon Todt. To think that a tire can’t be made that would go the distance of an F1 race is rubbish. At the very least they could do away with this multiple compound artifice and give everybody one main compound plus inters and wets. Why anybody thinks that having what amounts to mandatory pits stops is good racing is beyond me. If I hear “undercut” or “overcut” one more time....especially when uttered by “Crofty”........:mad:

william and 375+ like this.
  3. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    +1

lorenzobandini likes this.
  4. +2

5. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004