Lusso radio | FerrariChat

Lusso radio

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by RickLederman, Sep 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    One of the selections in the Media area is HD. The user manual doesn't talk about the media HD at all. Is there a hard drive in it, and if so how do you load music into it?

Rick Lederman

2. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Never even looked into it for mine. Curious though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    I wouldn't think it will be any different than the system in the two FF you had before. It's a hard disk. Due to copyright issue, one pretty much has to sit there and wait for the system to convert the CD into mp3 or something. Yeah, it's really PITA. It'll be nice if there is a slot that will take SD card of various sizes.

4. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    You can download your music files to the hard drive. I started to then thought why bother as all my files are instantly available on either bluetooth or via apple car play.

5. SVCalifornia

SVCalifornia Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 28, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Keith
    I believe the FF is mp3 only and u transfer via a usb stick. Don’t know if it supports putting them into folders or albums. Probably does but it is a manual method from the hdd menu.

SV

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Insert a USB stick with MP3s and you can download them to the HD on the system. If you have a CD/DVD drive you can export the songs to the HD as well.

7. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    Insert the stick into one of the USB ports in the center console? I will try that.

8. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    That did not work, it only plays the music.

9. RickLederman

RickLederman F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2007
    Swanton Ohio
    Full Name:
    Rick Lederman
    Got the answer from the 812 thread, Plug the USB drive in, let the music start, hit the Settings button and first thing it asks is to Copy to HD. However, it will only copy a single song, or the album but not the entire USB stick, what a pain. I own a software business and I'd place the programmer that failed to offer everything on the stick into the Time Out room (can no longer beat the crap out of them) for missing the obvious.

uhn2000 likes this.