Grand Canyon Rally Nov 10-13, 2019 - Now Open to ALL | FerrariChat

Grand Canyon Rally Nov 10-13, 2019 - Now Open to ALL

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by synchro, Nov 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    LAST MINUTE EXTREME DISCOUNT: AMARA SEDONA $375/nt rooms now for just $160/nt

I purchased a block of rooms for the group and attendance has not grown as anticipated; leaving 3 rooms not booked. I had put $295 down, out of my pocket, to reserve each room anticipating last minute bookings that have not materialized.

My loss is your gain.
    I am GIVING you the $295 deposit if you are inclined to join us. I negotiated a great rate at $259/nt for rooms normally costing $375/nt in Sedona's top resort location including exclusive, reserved parking structures solely for our use. With my gifted deposit to you, that brings your room rate to $160/nt, an unheard of deal in a very expensive location. Should these rooms not get filled then I will be fully paying for all unused hotel rooms out of my pocket so I am motivated to pass this on to you.

First come, first served. All cars are welcome of any make/model, you do not need a Dino to attend, just an appreciation.
    My goal has never been about profits but to show others from outside our State the beauty and hospitality that our SouthWest holds.

Sincerely,

Scott
    [email protected]

daytona355 likes this.
  2. ToddMick

ToddMick Karting

Sep 30, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Todd M
    I'll be hosting family during that time but hope someone takes you up on this as the weather will be beautiful for this!

Do you have a website/flyer for any of the details?

3. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    That’s a really great gesture Scott, I hope the offer is snapped up by someone.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

synchro likes this.