Challenge Stradale Register - Which One Is Yours...? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Challenge Stradale Register - Which One Is Yours...?

Discussion in '360/430' started by 134282, Jul 2, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. omgjon

omgjon F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 13, 2005
    Spicewood, Texas
    Full Name:
    Jon Gunderson
    Mine WAS 134964 Rosso Scuderia, factory stripe, no radio, black caliper, luggage and red/black alcantara. Wish I still had it!! It was bought new Dec of 03 at Ferrari of San Diego.

2. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/VehicleDetails.aspx?auctionID=0&itemID=12275794

3. europeanfloormats

Dec 11, 2010
    California
    Full Name:
    Rick Manager
    #128 europeanfloormats, May 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Sick! Those mats are great, and I love the steering wheel - so unique! Did you order this car new? If so, what inspired such a bespoke specification? I think it's a perfect interior livery for a car like the Stradale.

5. europeanfloormats

Dec 11, 2010
    California
    Full Name:
    Rick Manager
    I design and sell the mats, got the car 1 1/2 years ago from a customer of mine, we went to get a 430 and we were discusing colors with my wife, and she said, just get any color , but the one on the corner, so I turn arround and there she was! So I passed on the 430, I don't regret it.

6. Imad599

Imad599 Rookie

Aug 7, 2007
    I recently purchased a 2004 Challenge Stradale that was originally sold in Florida and subsequently moved to Texas. The color of this vehicle is Grigio Titanium and the Vin # is: ZFFDU57A640139414.

I need to contact the previous owner(s), or anyone who knows the history of this car for some much needed information.

Thank you.

7. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Congratualtions!! You gotta post some pics!

8. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Congratulations! Can you tell me when you bought it, from whom you bought, how many miles at the time of acquisition, and the current mileage?

I only have on entry for 139414 in my database:

Offered by Ferrari of Central Florida, Orlando, FL. Grigio titanio with black interior. Leather seats, shields, red calipers, radar, tinted windows, custom stereo, CD changer, battery charger, car cover, books and tool kit, warranty expires 09/07, 3,935 miles.​

9. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    #134 stokpro, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Congrats! Does your CS still have the radio unit/screen installed on the transmission tunnel? Must have about 16k+ miles on it now? Here's an old picture of 39414.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. kevin1244

kevin1244 Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2008
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    KAA
    135061 is mine. Description is correct. It has two stage Capristo with remote control. It has radio/CD that I have never used!

11. Imad599

Imad599 Rookie

Aug 7, 2007
    Thank you !! I bought the car few months ago from Beirut - Lebanon. The car has around 6,000 miles.

Can you please give me the email address or the phone number of Ferrari Central Florida, in order to try to know who was the previous owner so I can collect some information about the car.

Thank you in advance.

12. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    6k or 16k miles? It had nearly 13k on it in 2009.

13. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Kevin, thank you! Can you tell me when you bought it, from whom/where, the mileage the time of your acquisition, and the current mileage?

Ferrari of Long Island sold it to a guy on Staten Island, NY, in 2007. I saw it in a warehouse on Long Island in October, 2007, along with a black/black 599 - not too far from FoLI's service center. But it's my understanding that it was on the west coast in July, 2005 when it was for sale at The Auto Gallery, with 3,417 miles. Still, I don't know where it was delivered new.

Ferrari of Central Florida can be reached at 407.667.4300, but I don't know of anyone's e-mail address. However, you can check their site directly at FerrariCF.com

Interesting; I, too, would like clarification on this car's mileage.

14. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    As much as I enjoy all the collection of data on these cars, I just can't help but feel this is a bit stalker-like. :)

15. Imad599

Imad599 Rookie

Aug 7, 2007
    Thank you very much for your help.

The car had 16K not 6K, a typing mistake. I will try to contact Ferrari Central Florida and try to get some information.

16. Imad599

Imad599 Rookie

Aug 7, 2007
    Thanks .. This is my new baby :)) Yes the Radio is still there :)
    But unfortunately I am not able to get any information about the car. I sent an email to Ferrari Central Florida but unfortunately I didn't get a reply yet.

I hope that you help me guys in getting more information about my new CS.

17. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Dino, which aspects seem stalker-like? I have an inbox full of PMs from people who don't think any of my data collection is stalkerish; most people are pleased to know there's someone out there collecting and recording individual histories on each Ferrari. Which parts of the data collection do you enjoy, and which parts of the data collection do you think are over the line or contemptible or, as you put it, stalker-like?

I'm sorry that Ferrari of Central Florida wasn't any help - although I'm not the least bit surprised. What additional information are you trying to learn about your car? Tell us what you need, and then we can try to help you find the information, or, at the very least, maybe we can point you in the right direction for sourcing the answers to your questions.

18. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    #143 Ingenere, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    I guess its just the whole collection of data thing. Privacy is out the window between the NSA, the IRS and Fchat!

I had a stranger come up to me that named my car, chassis number and acted like he knew me as he called my name. I had never seen this guy before, yet he knew way too much about me, including where I lived. All from here and the web.

He said that he collected and stored data of Ferraris, owners, etc. He looked like someone you wouldn't trust your dog with. As harmless as what you are doing seems, I have no idea who you are and couldn't pick you out in a room of one, and yet you probably have a collection of information on cars I have had over the years. Nothing against you, but it made me want to scrub the web and go underground.

19. ferrarinub

ferrarinub Rookie

May 7, 2016
    Kingsland Georgia
    I own storied Stradale 134361. Have had it for almost 2 years and it’s history hasn’t shown thru yet. Still missing the extinguisher, and it will during my ownership. 6180 miles and counting.

20. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Great move to get a CS at a low price. Glad you are enjoying it. And a sincere "THANKS for your service." We have a number of vets and active duty members here, stay and join the community.

ferrarinub and Michael B like this.
  21. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
  22. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

23. enzof355f430

enzof355f430 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2005
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Full Name:
    Matt
    134972 is mine. Rosso Scuderia/ red black alcantara. No stripe, no radio, no extinguisher. Bought it with 39k miles and its sitting at over 44k now in just a few months.. Love the car and looking forward to tens of thousands more miles.
    -Matt