For Sale - 20” Ferrari 458 Speciale Wheels Forged OEM Silver TPMS, Valve Stems, Caps, Tires | FerrariChat

For Sale 20” Ferrari 458 Speciale Wheels Forged OEM Silver TPMS, Valve Stems, Caps, Tires

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by kansas488, Oct 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    I bought this set from an official Ferrari dealer. These came on a custom order 458 Speciale and were requested silver from the factory (the standard colors are Corsa Grey, Gold and Matte Black).

Wheel sizes are 9x20 front (ET 47) and 11x20 rear (ET 48.4).

The wheels are in great shape - as you can see from the photos. I only noticed one small nick on the face of the four wheels and is in one of the photos. Very minor nicks/wear on the inside rims. These are used but are in really good condition in my opinion. Tires are definitely worn but are still in the very end of the green section 6/32nds.

I bought this second set for my 2015 458 Speciale but ended up securing a Pista allocation and traded in my Speciale.

With the silver wheels, I figured I might repaint them black or gold but never got around to it so I just left them untouched in silver.

I contemplated buying a new set directly from Ferrari but I would have spent over $10K just for the wheels, TPMS, value stems, Ferrari Center caps) and then another $2K on tires. So I went with these instead.

Search for yourself, these are aggressively priced to sell quickly. Others are selling the wheels alone for over $6K (without TPMS, Valve Stems, Center Caps or tires).

$4,999 plus $499 shipping OBO. Will ship out within one business day via FedEx Home Delivery.

2. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    Will to go $4,499 plus shipping OBO. This is a great set of Ferrari OEM wheels!

3. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    Lowered the price to $4,499 with free freight shipping!

4. dgunn365

dgunn365 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    New London, NH
    Full Name:
    David Gunn
    Can I assume they will go on a standard 458 Italia?

5. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    There are a bunch of posts of people doing that-some going with Speciale wheels but Italia tires and others going with Speciale tires. I’m no expert but if you search you’ll get feedback from a bunch who have. I am not sure what I any downside there is.

6. dgunn365

dgunn365 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    New London, NH
    Full Name:
    David Gunn
    Thanks for the reply.
    I just missed on my #1 458 and my #2 has an aggressive Novitex springs and aftermarket wheel set that I have no interest in; hence complicated.
    To be clear; the photos are Speciale wheels and tires; for sale as a set?
    Where are you(they) located?
    I am going to look for those posts as you suggested.
    Thanks, Dave

7. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    These wheels are located in Olathe, KS and are already packed on a pallet ready for shipment.

8. dgunn365

dgunn365 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    New London, NH
    Full Name:
    David Gunn
    Thanks. It is going to be about a week before I move on my need for wheels.
    Will get back to you.

9. dgunn365

dgunn365 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    New London, NH
    Full Name:
    David Gunn
    I am negotiating for the car that needs wheels; and therefore tires. It is a dealer so I have asked the fitment question for a std coupe.
    Will stay in touch.

10. dgunn365

dgunn365 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    New London, NH
    Full Name:
    David Gunn
    I elected to buy a 458 that does not need a wheel change.
    Thanks

11. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    Thanks for the reminder and congrats.

These wheels are SOLD!