Ferrari ROMA | Page 31 | FerrariChat

Ferrari ROMA

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by ajr550, Feb 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Astrid.Didier

Astrid.Didier Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2019
    This car is gonna sell like hot cakes! and more than any other Ferrari. This is the best Ferrari car in decades.

Matt L, DGPF, gt_lusso and 2 others like this.
  2. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    Forget to tell u, Happy Birth day any way ;)

Mizio and absostone like this.
  3. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    You're welcome, was just a quick 10 min photoshop. I still have it open if you have requests.

4. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    I want TDF blue with yellow or orange strips, and what about some other colors like black with white strips as well , plz post as much colors as u can, let's see the car in many different colors

5. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    God I miss Pininfarina.

Joe

DGPF, pcht5, 635CSI and 9 others like this.
  6. Mizio

Mizio Rookie

Aug 27, 2017
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    Thanks. I still have to make up my mind about the present Ferrari gave me today. Like or not like it? Sitting on the fence right now

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Astrid.Didier likes this.
  7. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    Happy birthday to you Maurizio , hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!

Mizio likes this.
  8. mthompson2376

mthompson2376 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2017
    North East England
    Full Name:
    Mark Thompson
    A rabbit away for sure with those dims.....apologies for long thread...but the overall strategy for Ferrari looking dangerous....this latest car highlights exactly this point....for me, very reminiscent Germanic design features for both exterior and interior, from the media I have seen, and, perhaps it’s the black on black interior just looks boring and the iPad left on the dash looks cheap and lazy which is turning me off, but then maybe it’s designed to compete with the German machines and to keep cost under control, clearly a winning formula. I owned many Porsche’s that were black on boring black interiors and whilst they drove amazingly, the Gt3’s especially , from time to time, I wanted quality, ultimately the lack of detailed design just turned me away, after all when your driving the car your inside it, and that’s your experience (of corse, all the other emotions exit, acceleration, feel, sound, even smell... brought out most on track) and yes, when on track all that disappears as you focus on the apex.... I don’t get dull.....I don’t get vulgar either...., the new machine specced right will be neither, perhaps a really high specced car, with a Special colour (£7k+ option at least) to bring out the (slightly subdued) lines would really show the car off, perhaps I will get one to drive every day and leave in supermarkets like Porsche 911’s, why not.....squeeze in the kids the same as my old 911’s....what’s wrong with that....(well maybe I won’t get the upto 20k+ paint job after all....yep some colours at this level and my kids have legs so maybe better options, a second hand FF or Lusso maybe).....will this car be a V12 classic, well obviously no....so let’s not even start there....crazy to even start comparing....this is something new....I just hope the market is not flooded with Ferraris in my local supermarket like Porsche’s, I suspect not when the options price list is revealed (paint options is just the start, trust me) and that is back to point, I think I high spec one with perhaps a special edition colour and right interior with carbon will be stunning....lesser optioned ones will look exactly that....will it hold its value ? does a high specced Porsche Boxster or for that matter a 911 turbos S hold its value.....? We sort of all know the honest answer to this, despite convincing the wife the otherwise at purchase with man maths and arguing the case for ever needed option, well no....maybe the right very very special edition, yes maybe, maybe...... probably not....dangerous world at the moment speculating on cars for sure....so at the right price.....then why not....can Ferrari do the right price....if so....now we are talking commodities and that is a whole other (new) market....trying to remain positive about a brand I love....not sure this is ticking the special box for me.....unless the right price, it is unlikely to pass the my man maths, which means ultimately, I won’t be able to convince my CEO at home, it is highly unlikely it won’t get sign it off anyway, unless at the right price which then commoditises the brand, circular argument, downwards....I can’t fathom, which I am not sure I support, for the foreseeable, I will be sticking with the V12’s.....I would take an used, F12, 458, 488, Lusso, FF, Portofino, ( I that order) over this any Dayof the week....for probably the same or less money....who wouldn’t....

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

DGPF, Vladislav Pochuev and jjmalez like this.
  9. Thelovelyrock18

Thelovelyrock18 Karting

Feb 15, 2016
    I’m not sure, I’ve checked the interior photos, but I haven’t found any sign of HUD System in this caro_O

10. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    #764 Astrid.Didier, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2019
    Graz likes this.
  11. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
  12. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
  13. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    Are you channeling James Joyce? :)

llk likes this.
  14. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    It’ could be designed to compete with the German super machines, but what's your problem with Germans any way, Germans are the best ;)

The Ferrari ROMA is gonna sell like hotcakes, because it's beautiful, elegant and comfortable GT with lots of new technology.

15. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Not a bad design, albeit very bland/generic. I HATE the new direction they are going with the headlights/tail lights since the SF90.

Problem for me is I see ZERO Ferrari DNA in it. ZERO heritage or brand awareness.

Honestly, if you saw this with no badging I doubt you would you say "That's a Ferrari!" Maybe an Aston? Lotus? Watered down Jag? IMO it's a gigantic anonymous blob.

Sono preoccupato.

16. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
  17. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    TDF blue, baseball glove leather interior, and a chrome grill will be a killer setup for me. So someone order it, so I can get it in 17 years.

elmadi, of2worlds, stavura and 6 others like this.
  18. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    #774 Astrid.Didier, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2019
    U love TDF blue?

TDF blue is the color I would only spec for any Ferrari!

19. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019