Ferrari 360 cigarette lighter fuse location? | FerrariChat

Ferrari 360 cigarette lighter fuse location?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Tarek307, Oct 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    Today i went to the car wash, and after they were done i found that a screw had fell into where my cig lighter charging port is, i went to get that screw out and a little spark happened, anyways got it out, but now the port isn't working for charging anything. I'm hoping the fuse just blew when that spark happened.

Does anyone know the exact location of the fuse box that has the cigarette lighter fuse (please don't guess) there are many fuse boxes on the car i think.

Did a search and only 1 thread and the OP didn't care to confirm anything.

2. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    Solved

Ok guys it’s behind the drivers seat in my Modena- open the carpeted box and the fuse for lighter is the one in the little box with many fuses.

kes7u and EastMemphis like this.
  3. Josean Martinez

Jan 28, 2013
    San Juan PR
    Full Name:
    Josean Martinez
    CAN ANYBODY TELL ME OR KNOW'S ABOUT THE FUSE BOX DIAGRAM. I'M LOOKING FOR A/CCOMPRESSOR/BLOWER FAN, AND WIPERS FUSES. (MY DIAGRAM GOT BURNED)

4. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
  5. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If the cigarette lighter fuse pops, you won't be able to Bluetooth into your fault code reading/diagnostic app on your phone. I pulled my hair out trying to figure this out.