Ferrari ROMA vs Bentley GT | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Ferrari ROMA vs Bentley GT ?

1. Ferrari ROMA

73.4%
  2. Bentley GT

26.6%
  1. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    Roma...no brainer.

Dicecal, PTG1, Cigarzman and 4 others like this.
  2. Astrid.Didier

Astrid.Didier Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2019
    anunakki, Jurassik and maximilien like this.
  3. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
  4. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    this is not a good comparison.
    they are not the same type of car or aimed at the same type of buyer.

the bentley can actually seat 4 adults.
    the bentley is 4 wheel drive
    the bentley is a big car, with a british bruiser look.

the roma is none of those.

GPM, Boris Berns, not4one and 5 others like this.
  5. Griffon83

Griffon83 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2016
    Greece
    Full Name:
    Nassos
    Never liked the Continental GT's design, for me the Continental R/T from the '90s and the Brooklands are the real-deal Bentleys. A Bentley Coupe should be big, boxy, spacious for 4 adults luxury long distance cruiser.

6. GPM

GPM Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2015
    Vancouver BC
    I disagree, my GT speed is sporty and love the design which i'm told every time i'm out with it by many,,

Attached Files:

ScottJon, tomc, furoni and 2 others like this.
  7. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    People don't think that way Ross, I myself owned an old used Bentley GTC before and I'v never knew that it is 4 wheel drive until this post hhh, simple people like me who knows very little about cars they only buy what they may like!

As for me I would find it hard to choose between those 2 cars, both are great cars, good looking cars, same price, they share that classy and elegant look as well, and by the way, none can fit in a Bentley rear seat unless you are coming from china with 150 CM height hh. Adults can't fit there , trust me.

8. ross

Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    i guess we are different people.

if i lived in an area that had snow, and i could only have one car (which is thankfully not the case), i would buy the bentley, or the lusso, every time before i would buy the roma.

women can be taken to dinner in the back of the bentley. they cannot fit in the roma.

daytona355 likes this.
  9. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    I like it a lot

10. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    Bentley is a good choice for the snow! But also women can't be taken to dinner in the back of the Bentley rear seat ! hh, unless they were all chinese women hhh !

11. ross

Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    well once again, we have to disagree.
    the bentley backseat was adequate for my wife and my mother to sit in for the 15 minute ride to the restaurant. and neither of them are chinese.
    i am not trying to say that you would want to be back there for hours, but they are functional for smaller adults for short periods.
    i have had a couple 456's and the wives fit back there as well and it is smaller than the bentley.

the back seats in the roma look like they are even smaller than a cali. so no, they will fit children less than 10 at most.

Statler, daytona355 and Astrid.Didier like this.
  12. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    I'm tall and all my friends/family {men and women} are very tall too, that's why!, so you are right it could be possible for small people to fit well in a Bentley back seats. but I'm talking in general.

13. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019
    A very interesting video! For those who thinks it looks like an Aston and not a Ferrari, here are all the reasons why. And the video will show you how it's actually a timeless design by Ferrari!

perrinnation likes this.
  14. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Two different cars to me, my Bentley was the cab, and it was a great cruiser, boulevardier, great for cruising along to be seen. Very capable car, all wheel drive was a bonus, but ultimately, wasn’t as special as a Ferrari.

seeing the Roma, I immediately fell in love with it, reminds me of the Daytona, and I started reminiscing about Miami Vice, and racing around having exciting times! I think I’d buy the Roma over the Bentley every time, just because I’m more of a speed freak than a cruiser, and the comfort doesn’t matter as much to me as the speed

stavura, Astrid.Didier and Igor Ound like this.
  15. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    italiafan, Statler and Astrid.Didier like this.
  16. Astrid.Didier

Nov 8, 2019