NFL 2019 | Page 84 | FerrariChat

NFL 2019

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tomc, Feb 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason

GuyIncognito and JAM1 like this.
  2. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    308inSD likes this.
  3. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I didn't know this.

4. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
  5. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    That is literally everyone on twitter. I mean everyone is praising Pouncey. I think it's awesome too, but I feel like I'm in an alternate universe because it's so overwhelmingly positive. lol

JAM1 likes this.
  6. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    So apparently Garrett got kicked in the junk on purpose. Still shouldn't have swung the helmet, but Mason Rudolph doesn't come out of this looking good at all either. And looks way worse after his comments post game.

7. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Rudolph's agent is seeking options for legal action after last night.

8. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Just heard on the Dan Patrick show that JayZ is the one that pressured Goodell to have the Kaep work-out, because JayZ claims he took a bullet to his reputation.

9. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    What a punk ass *****. He's done in the league now.

Rudolph started the whole thing and if he hadn't have charged Garrett again nothing would have happened. And you don't kick or grab another mans junk. If I were Garrett I'd file assault charges too.

Doesn't Jay run a sports agency now? Terrible negotiating to schedule it like this.

10. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    It's the end of the world as we know it...I feel fine

11. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Lost Juju and Conner early to injuries, what can you do it's part of the game?

Never seen anything like what Garrett did and never been that shocked since Albert Haynesworth. Agree with suspension for rest of season, shown by his dirty play towards Walker and Sieman this isn't a one-off incident. Didn't even flag him for roughing the passer on that late tackle on Rudolph, no wonder Rudolph grabbed his helmet and kicked him in the junk.

Some dirty plays by the Browns' DB's on Juju and Johnson bleeding from the right ear one of the worse things to see after helmet-to-helmet hit. That Browns safety deserved ejection.

12. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Will Garrett get paid while he's suspended?

13. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Nope.

Cannot believe Rudolph didn't get at least at least a 1 game.

14. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    And 3 for Pouncey. Kinda ******** considering he was coming to the aid of his teammate and Ogunjobi participated too and only received one game.

15. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I read that no pay...T

16. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Yeah, the two Pouncey boys, that's two you do not want to mess with.

Ok, Leonard...

During the appeal process, yes, after his appeal is denied, no.

17. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    #2092 BMW.SauberF1Team, Nov 15, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    I turned off the game with a few minutes to go....can't believe I missed this. Anyone have video of Rudolph's instigation?

Edit: nevermind I found it. youtu.be/hTTzJ52IBHQ?t=168

So Rudolph started it trying to rip Garrett's helmet off after the sack and then kicking the guy's balls/cup with his foot as Garrett in response tried to take off Rudolph's helmet.

Pouncey didn't really even land a punch or that kick and his suspension is too much.

18. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    No

19. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    This is incorrect. While he is suspended he gets no pay. If his appeal is successful they will pay whatever he is owed.

20. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    24 teams going to see Crapernick work out. LINK

This dog and pony show has to be unprecedented. I can’t believe so many teams would send representatives to watch this clown of that that many would have even a casual interest in signing him. Plus, why would anyone go if the NFL is creating a video and sending it to all 32 teams if they want it or not?!

Crazy.

21. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I'm still sticking with my ill-conceived, poorly executed, not fully thought through CYA move by NFL executives.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon%27s_razor

T

22. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I see the retard wore a T-shirt with “KUNTA KINTE” (slave reference) across the front. Yep. He won’t be a pain in the ass on every team that might give him a spot. :rolleyes:

23. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Usually I'm against the use of the word retard, but then I read why you said it and I can't really disagree...he's an idiot to say the least. Is he actively trying to waste everyone's time and not actually play in the NFL?

nicholasn and JAM1 like this.
  24. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Go get him Steven A.

nicholasn likes this.
  25. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Eric Reed posted some lame response to ^^ vid on Twitter, to which Steven A responded:

Man, please. You embarrass yourself @E_Reid35 every single time you open your mouth. You — of all people — talking of tap dancing when you're the one collecting a check from the very institution you collect a check from. You @E_Reid35, who takes a knee — supposedlyfor brothers — Yet attack brothers — Malcolm Jenkins, Jay-Z, ME — at every turn the second someone disagrees with you. You @E_Reid35 got the nerve to call out the @NFL when your beef was suppose to be with society in regards to police brutality and racial oppression. Where's your plan? Huh @E_Reid35? To call our or beat up everyone who utters a word you disagree with? All Brithers, BTW. Let me tell you something Mr. @E_Reid35: Kaepernick has been supported. We've all said he was done wrong. That he was blackballed. That he should be in the league. Who the hell Hasn't acknowledged that? But life isn't fair. It damn sure ain't ideal. And at some point, you've got the grab the opportunity. Kap's occurred today. And what does he do: alters the process, and shows up with a T-Shirt alluding to SLAVERY @E_Reid35. For a JOB INTERVIEW! When are you — yes, you @E_Reid35 — going to wake the hell up and realize that maybe, just maybe, the enemy at THIS POINT ain't the NFL. It's not Malcolm Jenkins, Jay-Z or ME. Maybe the enemy is YOU, your childish tendencies and your unwillingness to accept that you can't run.......a damn thing but so much when your hand is out for someone else's dime or product. Especially when you haven't played in 3 years, when you were 1-10 in your last 11 games as a starter and the top-4 league MVP candidates are all black @E_Reid35. When will you learn? Chances are.....you won't. Because your ears are clogged and you're too blinded by vitriol to see when a brother is showing you — y'all — love and respect @E_Reid35 by simply letting you know what will work at what won't. But oh, I forgot: we all ain't S&@$ in your world. So...why even bother. You'll never listen. But others will hear @E_Reid35. You can bet the house on that. Just listen. It's coming from the multitude of places. And it's damn sure — like a storm — on @FirstTake Monday morning. So buckle the hell up! Good luck on Sunday. Sincerely!"

TexasF355F1 likes this.