Mclaren Chicago and Chicago motor car | FerrariChat

Mclaren Chicago and Chicago motor car

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by topcarbon, Nov 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    I am looking at getting a Mclaren and since both of these dealerships are close, does anybody have feedback on either?
    Mclaren Chicago and Chicago motor car are close and have some cars I’m interested in.
    Feedback on these two dealerships?
    Thank you

2. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    CMC had a historically bad reputation, you should be able to search to see previous posts from years ago.

Having said that, I purchased a 2016 Maserati Ghibli from them a year ago and had a pleasant experience. Price was very fair and car was pretty clean. There were a couple of requests I had (I believe one was to replace tires) which they did no problem at all. Overall, I was happy with them!

I worked with Chris Johnson: [email protected]

I can't speak to McLaren Chicago, they opened up not too long ago and I'm not familiar with their staff. I see you split your time between here and Mexico, if you're not currently in the area I live right by there and would be happy to swing by if there's a specific car you're looking at.

Happy hunting!

3. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    Thank you for the offer.
    Let me see how close I get.
    Yeah, in Mexico at the moment

4. Jorligan

Jorligan Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 23, 2007
    Dexter, MI
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Had service done on our 650S at McLaren Chicago. Excellent experience.