430 - F430 Interior OEM options / Leather Color | FerrariChat

430 F430 Interior OEM options / Leather Color

Discussion in '360/430' started by West Point, Nov 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. West Point

West Point Karting

Oct 21, 2019
    Full Name:
    West Point
    Looking at an F430 for sale. In the listing they specifically highlight "leather inner sills" (see picture. Was this a factory option and if so does anyone know what that cost as an option?

Also the Daytona seats are Ferrari Beige, but they appear to be slightly two tone (see picture). This is not wear as its evident on both seats and it is too consistent. Is this a fault ?

Thanks

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    The seats look like plain old Beige all around to me. Different angles can make leather in photos look like different colors, like the door panel in the background. The leather inner sills appear to be standard. Dealers often list superfluous items that they do not know are standard.

Here is a UK list of F430 options from 2009. No leather inner sills listed.

Attached Files:

3. West Point

West Point Karting

Oct 21, 2019
    Full Name:
    West Point
    I understand what you say, but I have seen this on several cars and the two tone effect is for sure not just a trick of the light. The centre seat panels are definitely a slightly different color.

The standard inner door sills are carpet not leather (see picture). Maybe the leather is so common as to make it appear standard but it must have been part of an OEM Image Unavailable, Please Login leather upgrade package?

4. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    It was an option

i think it was called "extended leather"

about $1600 extra

its cool